Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is a list i'm making and I'm sure it will get bigger each day as I remember more shit. Just of shit that bothers me, BTW everything bothers me.

First off stupid people. I'm not gonna explain this, you know who I mean. Just all the people that are fucking morons

Second: People who call my house trying to sell me shit.

Third: People who point out when you make a stupid little spelling mistake in an AIM conversation

Fourth: People who correct AIM conversations for spelling and grammar

Five: People who when your cell phone says leave the time and date you called and your call back number, the ones who don't fucking do that piss me off

Six: People who try and push religion on you.

Seven: People who think there is no racism or that their shouldn't be racism or that everyone is equal.

Eight: Dick Teasers, You know who I mean, those girls that well the fucking title says it all.

Nine: People that ask obvious questions with obvious answers.

Ten: People who think they have authority over me, like my teachers. and treat me like crap, I let those fockers know real fast.

Eleven: Morons behind checkout counters. Why the fuck does it take 20 mins to ring up 3 customers with 10 items each

Tweleve: People who come to a toll or to a line, knowing they are gonna need money out and don't get the money out to the last second, to cause a longer delay.

13: I don't fucking know how to speel 13 so, traffic on a 5 lane highway going 10 mph. Why can't everyone just go at least 50. What the fuck is going on. I'm not asking for much.

Fourteen: People who get in the far right lane on 3 lane roads when no one is in the middle of left lane at a light, so if you need to make a right on red you have to wait for the fucking green light.

15: Cops. That's it, no fucking explination needed.

Sixteen: People who live their lives based on a TV show,

Seventeen: This fucking magazine corrupts teenage girls and makes them thing they have power over men, when really men pay for everything when you are first going out with a girl and in most case always

18: People who say bad things about actions that athletes or celebrities do. Like how bad Michael Jordan is that he cheats on his wife and I don't like him anymore. Oh please shut the fuck up the guy really doesn't care what you think, leave him alone and let him do what he wants.

19: People who watch the real world

20: People on the real world

THere has got to be more, I will add when I have some fucking more time

If you want you can pick up Lewis Black's CD, we basically have the same views on everything.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
21: People who get mad at me for cursing, well you know something, I fucking grew up in NY, where fuck is a fucking comma, you say things to everyone hey what the fuck is going on, what'd the fuck you do today. This fucking weather. Those fucking yankees, fucking traffic, ahh I don't give a fuck. I hear parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles say it. What the fuck is the big deal. Oh your using gods name is vain. No your fucking not. Cursing has nothing to do with anything against God. Cause everyone has thought it, and if you thought it then according to the bible you fucking said it.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
pgatour1 said:
BTW everything bothers me.

I can vouch for that!! :thefinger

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
22. All my friends in college that think they have real fucking tough days, Cuase they go to two or three classes, then they have to come back and do something that they signed up for, which they complain about and then they go drinking. And their fucking away message, Oh such a rough day, don't IM me i'm in a bad mood.
What the fuck do they know about bad moods. They do nothing all fucking day, Try losing a girl, $10K, and working 14 hours in a day, getting 2 hours of sleep, and going to 5 classes in one day. Then fucking complain.

BTW i'll keep em coming.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
pgatour1 said:
21: People who get mad at me for cursing, well you know something, I fucking grew up in NY, where fuck is a fucking comma, you say things to everyone hey what the fuck is going on, what'd the fuck you do today. This fucking weather. Those fucking yankees, fucking traffic, ahh I don't give a fuck. I hear parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles say it. What the fuck is the big deal. Oh your using gods name is vain. No your fucking not. Cursing has nothing to do with anything against God. Cause everyone has thought it, and if you thought it then according to the bible you fucking said it.
Things I hate: fucking New Yawkers ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Things I hate: People who complain about having a tough life.

:thefinger :sqnteek:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kuwolde said:
Things I hate: People who complain about having a tough life.

:thefinger :sqnteek:
I alreayd put that there, it is number 22.

And bitch i'm not complaining. I was making fun of my friends who think they havea tough life.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anthony, you let things bother you too much. If you let little things like that bother you you'll never enjoy life.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kuwolde said:
Anthony, you let things bother you too much. If you let little things like that bother you you'll never enjoy life.
OH I enjoy live PLENTY hahah, I reallly don't let these things bother me just pointing out stupid things. hahaha, they bother me a little. Whatever. :D :D :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
23. Why I'm a meteorlogy major and physics major and I need to take fucking Spanish. I don't know many fucking Mexicans who study Thermodynamics.

24. Why you have homework in school, Take high school for example. 7 hours of school then go home to 3 hours of fucking homework. (I never did any of it, thought it was bullshit.) Those teachers do shit. They have 5 classes a day and complain when they need to grade 50 papers. And that's their fucking job.

25. Why people complain about paying $1.50 for gas which runs a mechinical vechile that can move them 30 miles for a buck 50. Then they will go out and buy a 20oz water for $1.50 and not think twice of it.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
26. Multiculturalism: You come to this country, you learn English. Its not destroying other cultures... Assimilate to the dominant culture. I won't go to Italy and expect everyone to wear jeans. Learn fucking english.

27. Black History month: Why no Italian history month? More history occured on that sunny peninsula in a day than every single peice of black history combined.

28. Public schools. Who cares about history and science? Kids need to learn to play dodgeball! High school seniors mnay not know how our government works, but thanks to health class they know all about syphillis.

29. Raging queers: You like other guys? Fine... be queer and shut up. I don't need to know about it. I don't have a problem with it until you start preaching how its your right to do this... your right to do that... its my right to hit you with a brick if you don't get outa my face.

thirteen

·
Registered
44 Posts
#7, the correct spelling is "there" not "their". "Their" is the possessive form of the word.

Things I hate: spoiled winer golfers...:cry: :cry:

:)

·
Registered
464 Posts
MikeS 18 said:
#7, the correct spelling is "there" not "their". "Their" is the possessive form of the word.

Things I hate: spoiled winer golfers...:cry: :cry:

:)
ahem...correction: that would be "whiner", not "winer".

Things I hate: dumbasses who correct other dumbasses incorrectly...

:p

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
We are moving all of these threads to our "incessant babbling" forum...:D :p :cry:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Shockboltthrowr said:

ahem...correction: that would be "whiner", not "winer".

Things I hate: dumbasses who correct other dumbasses incorrectly...

:p
You know I looked at that and thought it was wrong but couldn't figure out what the right spelling was...I knew Anthony wouldn't figure it out though...:p :p

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh see I thought winer was right, because I figured when you made it an adjective it lost it's "H". :D you fucking idiot, Here's your sign. HAHAHAH:D :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shockboltthrowr said:
PGA...not enough of getting laid this week?
:D
NO!!!! I guess that fucking explains it,

But com'n you guys, You know my list is damn good. And it makes fucking sense. Just cause I got the balls to say what you think don't prosecute me. :D :D ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts