Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want saturday to test drive the car, it was nice inside and out, but there was alot of rattle in the car when I go pass 65mph. also the dealer really couldnt tell me any history on the car. also the car had 213000 miles on it. so im not sure about this one...

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would, as any professional, take it into an acura dealership for a full diagnostic and 150 pt inspection to give you better details about the car; since the dealership/stealership your at is BSING.

It's generally holds true, if there is actually anything wrong with the vehicle, that once you say that shit they start to get a bit nervous. They cannot tell you that this is impossible to be done, I have done it multiple times, and if they are not willing than more of a reason not to buy it. It would be more than obvious that you actually are interested in buying the vehicle once you return to follow thru with this step.

·
Registered
114 Posts
*It must be done at an Acura Dealership ONLY, dont be cheap; otherwise you will throw all of your money down the drain by snagging a lemon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I want saturday to test drive the car, it was nice inside and out, but there was alot of rattle in the car when I go pass 65mph. also the dealer really couldnt tell me any history on the car. also the car had 213000 miles on it. so im not sure about this one...
Better be careful in engaging with the deal if no history can be given. Driving it to 200k plus miles is good but is not enough reason to buy it. Check the transmissions as well, as many 2004 TL cars are said to have transmission issues.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Maybe you can try this if you need to buy Acura parts. Use discount code "super20" at the checkout on torontohondaparts.com you will save 20% on your purchases.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts