Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a used 2006 Acura TL NBP for sale in my area. The car has 95k on it. It has the navigation and all the features on it from as far as I can tell.

The car looks clean, engine plastics are all still in place and doesn't look like it was modded at all. I test drove it and didn't notice anything strange on it. Didn't hear any odd noises or sounds. Transmission seemed smooth.

The carfax shoes a clean car history and also states that its a 1-owner vehicle.

The dealer has it listed for $15,995. Is that a good price/deal?

Anything I should look out for? Any recommendations you can make?

ALSO, forgot to add that I think it already has the A-Spec? kit on it too

·
Old Parts Slinger
9,587 Posts
Can't say about the price as that really has more to do with bunch a variable. But everything you stated sounds good. Only thing is that the car is just about ready for a major service (belts, water pump, spark plugs, etc).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spoke with the dealer. They are willing to do the 105k service for free, if i decide to purchase this vehicle.

·
Old Parts Slinger
9,587 Posts
Again, still, not sure about the price, but that's awesome if they're willing to do the service for you to close the deal. She'll be good for another 100k

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought my 06 TL without Nav 68k miles for $16,400. I think if you keep looking around you will find one with less miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up buying an 2008 Acura TL with 65k on it. It's NBP and has everything but navigation.

Payed 18k all said and done

·
Registered
114 Posts
not bad of a deal my friend, it's the lack of navi which is what saved you money, great feature I cannot live without especially with voice command! Always check KBB, and as I always the best way to save money is a lease return!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts