Acura World banner

Is this forum going to live or die?

• Yes, it will be better than any Acura site out there.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No, few people will visit and in a few months it will be forgotten about.

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think this forum is going to make it? I mean is it going to have some serious peeps here?

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
long live acuraworld.com :)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
This site has a lot of potential!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Does Acuraworld show up on Google/Yahoo searches?

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
I don't know that we're going for better than any Acura site out there, but I certainly think the Net's big enough for ALL of us to play in the same sandbox...

As for the search engines - it takes a little time to get those spiders to register you. As soon as the site went live (officially last Thursday), we went ahead and started that process...but for the big ones, they claim it takes 4-6 WEEKS.

Of course, that timeline's shortened considerably if you fork out some cash, but we're too cheap for that!!! ;)

Buuuuut - we've got the most smilies of any site I've visited thus far... :D Or any site that's not smiley-related, at least! Long live the off-topic forums!!!

·
Transform and roll out
5,530 Posts
I think what we need is some post-whores on here like Binh and Joey.....unless they've already registered. What about Ed?...has he registered?

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
fahoumh said:
I think what we need is some post-whores on here like Binh and Joey.....unless they've already registered. What about Ed?...has he registered?
I almost feel insulted that I'm not acknolwedged as a post whore...almost insulted enough to unleash hell upon this forum! ;) j/k....all the "small-time" mods here (me, crazy, infamuz) are all "reformed"( :rofl: ) post whores

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quality wise I feel this site sucks dick. But it will stay alive b/c there are alot of fucking postwhores here. I personally thing that acura-tl.com off-topic has gone to shits. And acura-cl.com itself has always been shitty, especially some of the pricks over there. No offense guys if your posting here instead...I guess that's why we're here, b/c a-cl.com is shitty.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
can u guys get rockdog to make a sticker for acuraworld.com....like acura-cl.com u know what i mean?

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
X3.2clsX said:
can u guys get rockdog to make a sticker for acuraworld.com....like acura-cl.com u know what i mean?
:rofl: :lol: :eek: :sqnteek: :chainsaw:

Um, the answer to that's most likely a resounding HELL NO on both sides.

However, should there be enough interest, we'll investigate merchandise. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Iridium130 said:

I almost feel insulted that I'm not acknolwedged as a post whore...almost insulted enough to unleash hell upon this forum!
I'll do it for you Phil ;)

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
W/ all the bitching today, I think this thread puts things in perspective.

Only you can prevent a site meltdown

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
this site will only live on if I become the mod for the integra section and ryan for legend :beerchug: *i got your back Ryan* hehehehe:sqnteek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts