1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Nothing makes me more angry than thievery. You work so hard to amass any kind of wealth, and someone jealous of that (but unwilling or unable to earn it themselves) takes it away. A true coward does crap like this.

I think those people should have their dominant hand cut off.

Wyle E. Coyote said:
http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/2002/01/29/living/community/states/texas/northeast/2562191.htm

Not only did they take almost all of their hunting rifles and jewelry, they also took several irreplaceable items like his class ring from the Naval Academy and all of his Navy decorations (most of them from Vietnam)!

I really hope the cops catch the bastards! :mad:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Ya know - I wonder what effect it would have on crime to ban all traffic citations? It seems to me that when a cop is pulling someone over for a busted light, couldn't he be doing a scan through a neighborhood???

Of course, the main reason they do pull people over for speeding, etc is the financial one. There's a little town in Florida that got like 95% of its revenue from speeding tickets. The road is a 4-lane divided highway that goes from 55 to 35 in their town. A FL congressman got busted on that road, and passed a law only allowing a max of like 25-50% (I forget the specifics) of their revenue to come from tickets. Needless to say, the town went bankrupt cause they couldn't pay for their nice brand new expensive cop cars, Stalker radar guns, etc. :D

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
yea...beware of a town called Waldo...i had to drive through there to go from Gainesville to Jacksonville....Waldo has so many damn cops and the population is only like who knows 5000 people.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nootch said:
Southlake is such a nice place too!!!:mad:
Yeh, they have a beautiful one-story 3200 sq ft house on 5 acres. It was built in 1981 and has been well kept! It's definitely one of the nicest in that neighborhood.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
MikeS 18 said:
Where's Waldo?

:p :D

Sometimes I crack myself up....:naughty:
Just like your Patriots! They going to lose! :p

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Wyle E. Coyote said:

Yeh, they have a beautiful one-story 3200 sq ft house on 5 acres. It was built in 1981 and has been well kept! It's definitely one of the nicest in that neighborhood.
Did the thieves force their way in?

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nootch said:

Did the thieves force their way in?
His 60-year-old mother heard the doorbell, looked out the window and saw a girl, opened the door, then a guy came out from the bushes and forced his way in, knocking her to the floor. She screamed and his father came in to see what was going on and got a face full of 9mm!

They were both tied and gagged and she twisted her knee in the fall. His dad is a retired Navy fighter pilot, 62 years old, 6" tall, about 200 pounds and solid as a rock! It's a good thing the crook had a gun, otherwise he would have been toast!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
nootch said:
well at least no one was seriously hurt!!!
It's good that the couple was ok, but it's a shame the crooks weren't. If we had some tougher laws (like whacking off your hand), these types of things wouldn't happen NEARLY as much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts