Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of that company shit ruling us. I love it. Maybe I'll even follow in Iridium's footsteps and be a Jr. PW. ;) Now we just gotta get the traffic volume up to that of a-cl.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
So far, you're batting 1.000 on perfect usages of that image. :D

Pull_T said:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Damn - I'm :0wned:

Fooker! :thefinger

Pull_T said:

Am I still on target? :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
TypeSAddict said:
None of that company shit ruling us. I love it. Maybe I'll even follow in Iridium's footsteps and be a Jr. PW. ;) Now we just gotta get the traffic volume up to that of a-cl.
you callin me a junior post whore?! :sqnteek:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mdaniel said:
Addict- You believe that fokker Astro read my PM to you about this site? :mad:
I know, he is starting to get to me too. Sometimes he can come accross arrogant, but oh well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: This website is pretty awesome

Iridium130 said:

you callin me a junior post whore?! :sqnteek:
Hell no, I'm not brazen enough to do that. Im callin myself a junor pw that maybe, just maybe, if I try real real hard, can be like you someday.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
haha We are glad you like it here! Just remember you cant be a post whore unless you get approved by Surfer Wang.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Just for clarification, they have to really TRY to read your PMs. There's no facility in the admin control panel to do so. They would have to go into the MySQL DB to read them. In the version of VBB that a-cl runs, they can even steal your password. In our version, passwords are encrypted so we couldn't easily steal them.

mdaniel said:

He's an admin. They can do anything.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Just for clarification, they have to really TRY to read your PMs. There's no facility in the admin control panel to do so. They would have to go into the MySQL DB to read them. In the version of VBB that a-cl runs, they can even steal your password. In our version, passwords are encrypted so we couldn't easily steal them.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
autoxCLS said:

Yea i was about to say the same thing... :bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

Yea i was about to say the same thing... :bigok:
you too? :eek:

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
I just found out my a-cl account is restricted. I can't send or recieve PMs or check people's profiles to see their AIM handles.

What a bunch of immature little cocksuckers. The funny thing is, I used PM instead of posting out of respect for the board. And because Phil got banned for mentioning this place. Look what it got me. :misslefir :violent:

Those of you who can still use PM and AIM need to get the word out about this place. Just be careful not to spell out acuraworld.com because it will most likely be replaced by ****** even in a PM. Spread the word. Fuck a-cl.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.