Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

There is a strange sound coming from my tires possibly the front right one. I've had both wheel bearings and ball joints replaced but it's still there. Usually i hear this sound once i cross 40 mph speed. All four tires are fairly new (< 6 months). Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Did you have them balanced after the joints replacement? My buddy got the same issue on his truck after the installation of the new tires from 4Wheelonline. It took 2 balancing procedures to eliminate the noise issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you have them balanced after the joints replacement? My buddy got the same issue on his truck after the installation of the new tires from 4Wheelonline. It took 2 balancing procedures to eliminate the noise issue.
yes i've had them balanced a few times but the issue is still there :(

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi all,

There is a strange sound coming from my tires possibly the front right one. I've had both wheel bearings and ball joints replaced but it's still there. Usually i hear this sound once i cross 40 mph speed. All four tires are fairly new (< 6 months). Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks.
Strange sound is not helpful.

When. What conditions? Cornering. Straight line driving, bumpy road. Cold. Hot...

Sound type?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts