Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Honda/Acura and need a little direction. Recently I found a 2012 TL SH-AWD that has 20k on the clock and a rebuilt title. The owner tells me that the car was flooded which is how it got the rebuilt title. He also says that the engine developed a timing problem which required the timing belt to be changed. My question is what could cause the engine's timing to be off at only 20k miles? Also, does the TL SH-AWD have an interference or non-interference engine. I'm getting a good deal price wise and was wondering if anyone could shed a little like on the engine situation.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to Honda/Acura and need a little direction. Recently I found a 2012 TL SH-AWD that has 20k on the clock and a rebuilt title. The owner tells me that the car was flooded which is how it got the rebuilt title. He also says that the engine developed a timing problem which required the timing belt to be changed. My question is what could cause the engine's timing to be off at only 20k miles? Also, does the TL SH-AWD have an interference or non-interference engine. I'm getting a good deal price wise and was wondering if anyone could shed a little like on the engine situation.

Thanks
With my opinion, a engine is flooded, you should not buy it with any reasonable price because this is an important part of car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.