Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new here. I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I have recently fallen in love with the Type S and I’m 100 percent convinced I want to get one. Found one on Craigslist in my local area being sold for $1,200 as a 2007 model. Only 62k miles on it (claimed). I haven’t checked it out yet, but the pictures make it look like it was taken care of very well. The dude says he’s selling it this cheap because he’s trying to get a new car. Also says there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. Would it even be worth checking out? Or is this an obvious “too good to be true” deal? That price for it makes it very interesting to want to go grab

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would get the TL Type S checked out
It does sound too good to be true. I own a 07 Type S and I love it. With 62k and in top condition it would be worth $14k. Something is wrong.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m new here. I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I have recently fallen in love with the Type S and I’m 100 percent convinced I want to get one. Found one on Craigslist in my local area being sold for $1,200 as a 2007 model. Only 62k miles on it (claimed). I haven’t checked it out yet, but the pictures make it look like it was taken care of very well. The dude says he’s selling it this cheap because he’s trying to get a new car. Also says there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. Would it even be worth checking out? Or is this an obvious “too good to be true” deal? That price for it makes it very interesting to want to go grab
It sounds Like a scam be careful I had a 2006 Acura TL with 62,000 miles in excellent condition and sold it for 3,700.00 last week. Check out the transmission on it because they have a defect on those years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.