Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its kinda depressing.. this was my first car i ever modded. :bigcry:
Its going into the shop fully modded, and coming out completely STOCK!! Only thing that will be on the car is my 35% tint! :eek:

Just a sad day.. i guess i dont have a "crazy acura" anymore :cry:
Another depressing thing... is i have to pay $375 for labor to get it back to stock.. oh i need a hug!!!:bigcry:

oh memories..

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
y what happen to ur car?? how come ur car has to be unmodded??

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
69tl said:
y what happen to ur car?? how come ur car has to be unmodded??
He sold all his mods and is getting a 330ci.

·
Registered
737 Posts
i think you will become overwhelmed by the 330, that youll never look back...you can buy so much tight ass shit for that car...the bimmer is in a different league my friend...make sure you go for floss over speed in that car...i would throw on rims and maybe coilovers first thing...Shyne:king:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
Only thing that will be on the car is my 35% tint!

oh i need a hug
No there is painted engine cover!!!

and here you go bro!!

:grouphug:

We're here for you!! :D

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HOLY SHIT!!! Just got my car back.. and all i got to say is... GET HEADERS, SWAYS AND SPRINGS!!! My car feels dawg slow, and i cant take turns like before anymore, i feel as if the car will wipe out. Doesnt feel safe at all!!! :eek:

So everyone, get sways and springs, and you will thank me later!!! :bigok:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
HOLY SHIT!!! Just got my car back.. and all i got to say is... GET HEADERS, SWAYS AND SPRINGS!!! My car feels dawg slow, and i cant take turns like before anymore, i feel as if the car will wipe out. Doesnt feel safe at all!!! :eek:

So everyone, get sways and springs, and you will thank me later!!! :bigok:
man, make sure you drive safe. i have been driving my tl for so long, the other weekend i went back and drove my old camry and holy shit it was scary

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
rominl said:

man, make sure you drive safe.
.....until you get your 330CI ?? :mhihi:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
uhh you lucky as$
is the CI the convertable?

damn you~!:D

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

nope, its a coupe. Cant afford the drop top. :( ;)
dunno, i dont really like convertible. man, i hate my hair being blown all the time :) i'd rather save more for mods and get a coupe or sedan :)

·
TL-S Tranny Veteran
42 Posts
Good luck, Crazy!

So, it really DOES make a difference having the mods! You are in an unusual situation where you got used to them, and are now without them. You would definately have the knowledge of their value!!

:-jon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.