Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i'm raia, short for rakefet (which is <b>not</b> pronounced rake-fet). i'm a teamCL member or you may know me from the acura-cl.com forums, but yeah, probably not.

anyway, my car is in the sig field, no mods yet, for i am a financially challenged girl in college. lately i've been gathering ideas and saving money. anyway, any input regarding suggested mods is more than welcome.

alright, late.

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
I think it makes 5 of us.... :D

Welcome. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: too much drama for yo momma [hi, i'm new]

vince said:

So how is it pronounced?
it's pronounced ra-keh-fet. but you can call me raia which is just like ryan sans N.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome aboard Raia!

:wavey:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
hey hey!

welcome :cool:

Definetly get springs to get rid of that SUV gap....and maybe a CAI to make the CL growl :)

What school do you go to?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i go to school at southwest missouri state university in springfield, missouri.

also, this is weird, but my wheel gap isn't quite that bad. i've seen first gen CLs with way worse wheel gap than mine. odd, yes, i know.

and i've thought about the CAI, but i don't want my car to be too loud. so we'll see.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
raia_CL said:
i go to school at southwest missouri state university in springfield, missouri.

also, this is weird, but my wheel gap isn't quite that bad. i've seen first gen CLs with way worse wheel gap than mine. odd, yes, i know.

and i've thought about the CAI, but i don't want my car to be too loud. so we'll see.

So how do you pronounce Raia? R-eye-ah?

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
How YOU doin'? :boink: :boink: :boink:

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
mdaniel said:

:nono: Don't you have a girlfriend? I'm the one that's hard up, remember? :eek:
Actually I don't have a girlfriend anymore... Long story, but she dumped me 2 days after my birthday. Women can be so heartless sometimes.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
SidVicious said:

Actually I don't have a girlfriend anymore... Long story, but she dumped me 2 days after my birthday. Women can be so heartless sometimes.
Hey baby don't you worry. I'm in town now. ;):boink:

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
AngelCL said:

Hey baby don't you worry. I'm in town now. ;):boink:
Oh yeah? We can't have lunch b/c Scottie won't let you out, but you can ( :boink: ) comfort me without problems?

Ok.. when? :p

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
SidVicious said:

Oh yeah? We can't have lunch b/c Scottie won't let you out, but you can ( :boink: ) comfort me without problems?

Ok.. when? :p
Here's the plan. I make Scott come out with me, then you :bash: him, and you and I will :beerchug: + :drink: =:boink: then when he wakes up you can :bs: him while I sit there and pretend to be :angel: . He'll never have the chance to get :mad: . :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
AngelCL said:

Here's the plan. I make Scott come out with me, then you :bash: him, and you and I will :beerchug: + :drink: =:boink: then when he wakes up you can :bs: him while I sit there and pretend to be :angel: . He'll never have the chance to get :mad: . :D
Sounds like a plan. :p

Now I just need to go buy myself a hammer. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts