Acura World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scorpenis should love this! :D

22. You hate the Cowboys.

21. You realize your favorite dessert is "wooder ice" (that would be "water ice" for those who don't know, it comes in churry, strawburry and other assawred flaverz).

20. You know how to spell Schuykill.

19. You pronounce ACME as "ACK - A - ME".

18. You find yourself using "Yo" and "Youse guys" when talking long distance to your family members.

17. You think $2,500 a year for car insurance on a 1987 Toyota Corolla is a bargain.

16. You find yourself at a nice restaurant thinking, "I wonder if they have cheese steaks?"

15. You can sleep soundly through gunfire and sirens.

14. You visit New York City and are impressed by how clean it is.

13. You believe the car on your left, with the turn signal flashing and the driver pointing at your lane, wants you to close the gap with the car in front of you.

12. You can't eat French fries without Cheez Whiz.

11. Street people greet you by your first name.

10. You don't think "Wawa" sounds funny.

9. You snub a cheese steak that isn't on an Amoroso roll.

8. Your parents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles live on the same block.

7. You know who Jim O'Brien is and how he died.

6. You can't imagine breakfast without scrapple.

5. You're still not sure about Jerry Penacolli.

4. A vacation down the Jersey shore (pronounced "down da shoore") is better than going to an island (there's more stuff to do, plus you know everybody).

3. You know where to find the Rocky statue.

2. You know only tourists go to Geno's, Pat's and Jim's for "authentic" cheese steaks. You only go if you're drunk and it's 3:00 a.m.

AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN THAT YOU'RE FROM PHILLY .....

You buy a soft pretzel at a traffic light without wondering where the guy goes to wash his hands and you don't care!!

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
:rofl: Sounds like ALL, and I mean all, of my Philly relatives..... Gotta love the "City That Loves You Back". :D

-Maria

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Ha! Your signature C130 cargo plane seems to have died. The little red X is going from right to left... :bigok:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scorpius said:
Ha! Your signature C130 cargo plane seems to have died. The little red X is going from right to left... :bigok:
Actually, it's a C-5 Galaxy, not a C-130 Hercules. And, it appears that my web site is down. Don't know what's going on, maybe server maintenance or something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think it's nasty. It's the different junk, leftover, scrap meats (hence the name scrapple) like beef jerky all compressed into a square patty. They eat it for breakfast and can put syrup on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts