Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my acura oem spoiler installed months ago but the installer did not know how to install torsion bars.

Since then I went to my local acura dealer [formerly Brunswick Acura] and they said it would cost $100 just to have them installed.....

Does anyone know anywhere in Central Jersey thatll do them for less? Or a simple way of doin it? A shop I went to today said that there friend over at acura service said that one of his employees broke there nose pulling the torsion bars off because of the high tension...

-Liron

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
That guy broke his nose because he didn't know what he was doing. There is a special tool that you can buy from either HONDA or ACURA...it is like $10 and makes the job so easy. That along with the instructions from the Helms manual, which have been posted as a PDF file...do a search.

If you want to come down here...I'll do it for you...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried to get ahold of the tool both dealerships I went to were 'out of stock' and like 1 month backorder.....

Actually ive been to VA Beach twice in the past month........might be going down again in a few weeks...lol

-Liron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.