Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i dunno if i should be alarmed, but more recently, ive noticed the tranny shifting harder than it used to. when going from park to reverse, even after having the car warm up for a min or two i feel a jerk, and the entire car sorta vibrates even with my foot firmly planted on the brakes. same goes for shifting into drive. also, when im on the road going highway speeds and i let it coast a lil, down to about 50 or so and then slowly press on the gas, it seems to hang for a second, like its in neutral and then back into gear so i get a nice lil shudder just by pressing on the gas lightly. its a 02 tls, purchased late september and has about 10k miles on it. should i be worried?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
ice091298 said:
should i be worried?
Why don't you take it to the dealership and find out???

·
91 Posts
mine does the exact same thing. i will monitor it more and if it continues i will take it to the dealer.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
demetri said:
mine does the exact same thing. i will monitor it more and if it continues i will take it to the dealer.
yeah, go when it does that consistently. otherwise dealer will throw the car back at you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.