Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im right at 30,000 miles on my TL and my tranny seemes like it slips some times and makes hard shifts in second gear...When im going around a corner and I dont stop completely, let off the gas then put my foot back on the gas, it seems like 2nd gear is slipping...Think I need service or could it be something worse...Shyne:king:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
might be your tranny is dying :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lets not be iridiculous:D...seriously, think it could get worse...im hoping its not toast, just minor slippage:paronoid:...Shyne:king:

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Shyne said:
lets not be iridiculous:D...seriously, think it could get worse...im hoping its not toast, just minor slippage:paronoid:...Shyne:king:
don't know, every car is different, but it won't hurt to go get it checked out. I reported it to my dealer and they did a flush and my fluid was black and very mushy. It helped with the flush.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I dunno bro - when my CLS started "minorly" slipping, it was only a few weeks before it was dead in the dealer's lot.

Get it checked - hopefully changing the fluid will help. :)

Shyne said:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.