Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I dont use any IM programs/Undecided

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys like Trillian(everything combined into one) better or using standalone IM programs such as AIM, MSN, Yahoo! Messanger, etc?

I just downloaded Trillian and I think it's pretty overrated...I'll probably go back to AIM.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I use it for IM'ing only and don't need the FTP and other high end features so I voted Trillian

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
Tried Trillian. Like some features, disliked others. Went back to AIM and Yahoo! Messenger.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Trillian crashes me computer all the time! :mad:

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Trillian for me. :thumbsup: I like it cause I DON'T have to have different clients with different interfaces each. Trillian gives you control over everything from whether hitting enter sends the message, or just starts a new line.

Trillian also has "skins" that you can create or download. You can change the way the interface looks completely.

Last, earlier versions of Trillian were buggy. With the current revision, they've fixed most of those, and most features of each IM client are available.

Oh - and trillian's smilies own. ;)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Trillian for me. :thumbsup: I like it cause I DON'T have to have different clients with different interfaces each. Trillian gives you control over everything from whether hitting enter sends the message, or just starts a new line.

Trillian also has "skins" that you can create or download. You can change the way the interface looks completely.

Last, earlier versions of Trillian were buggy. With the current revision, they've fixed most of those, and most features of each IM client are available.

Oh - and trillian's smilies own. ;)
what he said! :beerchug:

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Trillian all the way, just because I have enough shit running on my laptop without having 3 separate chat clients open. :)

Not that I talk to anyone... ;)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
avengerjr said:
stand alone aim and icq

b/c i can't use trillian on my proxy and behind my firewall at work ;) shhhhhhh don't tell :)
U guys are lucky u get to use computers at work!:beerchug:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts