Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - I am new here and new to forums. The power door lock on my wife's 2006 TSX stopped working. I did a bunch of Googling and there was a lot of guidance that the actuators are bad and the most likely problem. I bought one and changed it - but no difference. Looking for some additional ideas here before I pay dealer prices to fix it. Checked fuses and there is only one master fuse for the door locks - it is good. I also noted that the trunk release from the outside (the rubber switch on the truck lid) works intermittently. May be related or not - but seems to have started being a problem at the same time. Any thoughts are welcomed. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2004 Acura TSX and my passenger side door lock doesn't work with the automatic door lock button or key fob. I have to manually lock and unlock the door. I bought an after market Dorman door lock actuator and installed it but it doesn't raise the door lock enough to unlock the door. I just ordered an OEM door lock actuator from Honda for $47 because Acura was asking $177 for the same part. I will let you know as soon as I get the OEM part installed. My trunk latch stopped working when I put the after market door lock actuator in also. I will let you know once the OEM actuator installed if the trunk button works again on the trunk lid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.