Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i come from germany and i search amber corner caps for the preface acura tsx.

my english is not so good, i hope you understand.

·
Old Parts Slinger
9,587 Posts
I'm guessing this is on a 1st generation TSX. Basically looking for something like this:

where the corners are amber (I'm assuming this is to pass any TUV/annual inspections). These are sold as complete headlight units, so the amber inside cannot be sold separately. You would have to purchase an entire headlight assembly. Please let me know if this is the correct or incorrect item you are looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is what I seek.

one friend, he is from German Schlad he said this would get individually corners of America.

·
Old Parts Slinger
9,587 Posts
Even from the dealer, they are sold as an entire unit:

And quite expensive for the Honda made part. I'll send you a PM with what I can find as a factory replacement in the aftermarket.

·
Old Parts Slinger
9,587 Posts
that's nice, thank you.
now presents itself to me, but the question is: matching accuracy?
I've used this company's product for years in terms of OEM lamp replacement (good quality Taiwanese product). To my knowledge, it is USDOT approved. I'm not so sure about TUV approval on their US market items (if you care for that at all). Only thing is that it'll be a stripped lamp housing (no bulbs, HID ballast, wiring, etc)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you can make a call me now price .....?
So basically, I need only the spotlight for itself ..... not I build it then. ie from the USDM and the eudm eusdm make one XD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts