Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 rsx type s turbo build that is crank no start.
Has upgraded fuel pump and injectors with fuel rail and kpro. It won’t start or even pop start it is getting fuel and spark and is grounded and there’s nothing to indicate on kpro that something is off, harness was checked and is good same with, fuel pressure, pump, grounds, sensors, spark, ecu does start other cars just can’t for some reason work out the problem on the rsx I’ve had multiple mechanics look into it and are stumped I need some help and insight.

05 rsx type s
Stage 3 clutch
deatschwerks 1000cc injectors
Walbro fuel pump
Kpro
Cx racing turbo kit
1320 sidewinder headers

· Registered
212 Posts
the Type S is typically the most turbo-friendly choice, and many owners have achieved around the 300-350hp bracket with a turbo kit and some simple bolt-on mods. The K-series engine is capable of some impressive figures, and some enthusiasts have achieved over 500hp from the stock block.

· Registered
212 Posts
I have a 05 rsx type s turbo build that is crank no start.
Has upgraded fuel pump and injectors with fuel rail and kpro. It won’t start or even pop start it is getting fuel and spark and is grounded and there’s nothing to indicate on kpro that something is off, harness was checked and is good same with, fuel pressure, pump, grounds, sensors, spark, ecu does start other cars just can’t for some reason work out the problem on the rsx I’ve had multiple mechanics look into it and are stumped I need some help and insight.

05 rsx type s
Stage 3 clutch
deatschwerks 1000cc injectors
Walbro fuel pump
Kpro
Cx racing turbo kit
1320 sidewinder headers
hi hope your issue owuld be resolved share some of experince with us

1 - 7 of 7 Posts