Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 1992 Acura Vigor GS, stumbled into a problem where my turn signals and hazards wouldn’t work. Checked the fuse under the hood and it was blown, i replaced it, and tried again. Didn’t work. Checked the new fuse i just put in and it blew again. Replaced that one again and tried it. Didn’t work, but this time it didn’t blow the fuse. I then checked the fuse for turn signals in the cabin fuse box, that fuse was fine. Then I replaced the turn signal and hazard relay thinking it might be that somehow and that didn’t fix my problem. So does anybody have any idea?

· Registered
212 Posts
The most common reason is a blown fuse. Check the fuse box for a blown fuse and replace it if necessary. Another possibility is that the bulbs in your turn signal assembly may have burned out. Inspect the bulbs and replace them if they are burned out.

· Registered
168 Posts
Check the bulb sockets for corrosion. When corroded acts like a resister and causes more current draw, blowing the fuses.
Also check the turn signal hazard relay, should be located in the inside fuse block.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts