Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what your probably thinking, "This guy must be an idiot...", I know how to turn off the AC with the navi and yes also you can hit the OFF button. What I am curious about, is there a way to turn off the AC without the Navi or by using the OFF button? Why you ask? Also because there are times in which it's too cold or I wanna WOT and I just want air running with no AC on. Because when you got an address inputed into the Navi and then you press the AC button, it clears out the address so you would have to reenter the address again. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Richard

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mdaniel said:
The compressor automatically turns off when you go WOT. AFAIK, there's no other way to turn it off other than the OFF button or or controls on the navi screen.
Thank you! But a couple of questions: which you say WOT, does this include just flooring the car and/or ss or just ss or just flooring the car? Also how quick does the ecu disable the ac compressor? Does it do it once you hit a certain rpm or a certain speed or a certain acceleration method? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.