Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they were related to this chick I saw yesterday getting out of a black CL-P at Publix...

What's the deal with getting the gold trim package on cars that still have silver or chromed rims? Does anyone else find that tacky as hell? I mean, personally, I hate the gold trim package, period, but if you're gonna do it, at LEAST have it match!!!

And WHY do people who work out (generally men, but this chick had the same problem) almost always seem to forget their calves???? These people walk around looking like ice cream cones...

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
I hate the gold too! Also, I don't care much for "chroming" out a car like many seem to be doing nowadays. I'll stick with the "brushed" or "dull" look.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Wyle E. Coyote said:
I hate the gold too! Also, I don't care much for "chroming" out a car like many seem to be doing nowadays. I'll stick with the "brushed" or "dull" look.
I perfer the dark or 'shadow' look of wheels, sort of like the ones on the M5 or something like the Mille Miglia II Sports

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I know someone who bought a Merc S500. It was Silver with Chrome Wheels. When he asked about getting a gold package with that, the salesman flat out said that they couldn't do that. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts