Registered
5,174 Posts
bobatimez:
Looking nice bro :thumbsup:

Austin519

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
wow wheels look really big man a def :bigok: I also like the look of just the skirts good idea. keep up the good work bro

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
noleaf74 said:
I also like the look of just the skirts good idea. keep up the good work bro
Did you just buy the side skirts only because you like the look?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I like the rims, makes the car look phat. When it comes to mods of visual preference it doesn't matter what anyone else has to say. It only matters what you have to say.

So I say, :bigok:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
looks really nice. However, those rims - are they very strong?
I wanted them at one point, but the price steered me away. It was almost like too good to be true kind of deal. Nice looking wheels in my opinon.

19s?
LIL Raja

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yes, they're 19's. just barely fitting and requiring a little bit of fender rolling. they do look pretty impressive too.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
bobatimez said:
ill take that as a small insult from a bunch of narrowminded people...:D
I never said your car's :thumbdow:. You're the only member who has projector H/L. :eek: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
737 Posts
hey boba, those rims are the shit man...i like them, because they look like 20's:D...really though those 5 spokes make them look larger...nice pictures, get the full kit:boink:...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the ride is very similar to the ride i had with 215/45/17 tires. after you go below 50 series, its all very similar. sensitive, but firm and sporty. on flat roads, feels great. there is a really cool low profile effect where its really easy to turn the steering wheel. i just have to get some fender work done this weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.