Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One thing I noticed about you is how u always make the WRONGEST COMMENTS.

First of all- as far as HS girls goes that's ur territory. For me only independent ladies who also likes cars.

Second- this isn't Reston Town Center. I suggest you get ur eyes checked out. I have a coupon if u need a discount. This is in front of AMS building off OX Rd. near Baja Fresh Fair Oaks area.

SQAMAR95 - very good try though....

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Re: One thing I noticed about you is how u always make the WRONGEST COMMENTS.

LIL RAJA said:
First of all- as far as HS girls goes that's ur territory. For me only independent ladies who also likes cars.

Second- this isn't Reston Town Center. I suggest you get ur eyes checked out. I have a coupon if u need a discount. This is in front of AMS building off OX Rd. near Baja Fresh Fair Oaks area.

SQAMAR95 - very good try though....
so i see you have changed locations...no more driving back and forth in reston town center.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey LIL RAJA just sounds like that homey is just jockin your shit too don't sweat it dogg!!! Your shit is tight as hell!!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's kewl cuz sqamar95 is my friend.

so as a friend I gave up the usual spot from driving up and down to him. Since I got some many honiez I don't know what to do, I am sharing my wealth with others. LOL!

Why is top down? hmm. that day i think it was not all that hot. Looking at the pix it looks like nice hot day, eh? Also, I the pix are decent considering that they were not taken with the highest resoultion. Anybody want any particular car - lemme know, I can snap some pix. I live in a area where money makes the world go around, so if u have craving I will take pix. thanks!

LIL Raja

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Re: it's kewl cuz sqamar95 is my friend.

LIL RAJA said:
so as a friend I gave up the usual spot from driving up and down to him. Since I got some many honiez I don't know what to do, I am sharing my wealth with others. LOL!

Why is top down? hmm. that day i think it was not all that hot. Looking at the pix it looks like nice hot day, eh? Also, I the pix are decent considering that they were not taken with the highest resoultion. Anybody want any particular car - lemme know, I can snap some pix. I live in a area where money makes the world go around, so if u have craving I will take pix. thanks!

LIL Raja

correction for u mr. PUNCTUATION i think you mean
"so many honiez" instead of "some many honiez"
look at you shhhhyed wanna be...

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Nice looking S2K!!! :bigok: :bigok:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.