Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 2000 tl with the standard red/yellow tail lights and was wondering if its possible to upgrade them to the 2002 red/white tail lights? (will they fit properly? the online store i am purchasing them from stated that only the 2001 model could be upgraded)

ive been lurking around the forums for a while and was wondering if this car could still be under any dealer warranties for the defective trans or srs light..? 2000 TL, 88k, rebuilt (never salvage) title

also, any idea where i can find both airbags for a decent price (i found them for 775 on ebay) or atleast the covers? (not through Hicks, his airbag covers actually say No Airbags Inside) and no i am not planning on ripping someone off by reselling it that way..

thanks in advance

·
I am no one
14,771 Posts
i could be wrong, but i think you need the harness as well for a full plug and play?

just call hondacuraworld, they are vendor here and will help you out

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i called the vender and thats what he told me, he said otherwise it would fall out.

he sells a package for 345 with the harness, but i was getting both tail lamps for just $100, so if theres any way around the harness or way to mount them, or maybe buy a harness off of a 2002 model..? $245 is a pretty significant difference..:sqnteek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts