Acura World banner

Vandalism

5K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  Dave_6355 
#1 ·
:cry:This morning I woke up to find a cantaloped sized dent in my passengers rear quarter panel. Has anyone else had their car vandalized? I don't understand why people damage other peoples thing for no reason :(
The damage:
http://img203.imageshack.us/i/im000624.jpg/

#4 ·
Since I've gone back to the highschool ( I did my first year of automotive second semester of gr 11 and first of gr 12) I have gotten about 5 door dings in the car. Its makes me mad that people have such disrespect for other peoples property. I know door dings happens to every one but I'm pretty sure that this new dent was a bit more then a door ding, as I'm sure you can from the picture.

#8 ·
Definitely looks to be more than a door ding

Maybe some kids were horsing around next to it and ran into it

Not to take away, but I remember someone diving headfirst into a pile of trash when they were wasted. He overshot the pile and didn't seem to notice the parked car right behind the trash pile. He put a dent in that person's car bigger than that with his forehead. :mhihi:

#9 ·
lmao:0wned:. Last summer I was drunking wrestling with on of my friends and she fell face first into the other side of the car pretty much the same spot and left a dent that was fairly large but I was able to pull that one out. This new dent really makes me mad because I can't get this one pulled out without doing actual body work and paint :(

#10 ·
Vandalism would make me believe someone broke into your car... looks like you've been subject to a "hit and run"...

Yesterday at Wawa a guy pulled up next to me in a Mustang in the parking lot, inches away from my car - then threw his door open into my car and walked inside the store...

I got out, wrote down his plate (noticed his registration was up), make, model, color and forwarded it to a local cop friend of mine - Karma is a bitch.

I don't get people sometimes.

#12 ·
A lady did that to me when I was sitting in my car in Wawa parking lot too

Fat ass KICKED the door open and literally shook my car she hit it so hard

I got out and I was like, "Are you fucking serious, lady?"

She's like, "Oh, I didn't even see you there."

Just because you didn't see me in my car, you're going to do that and then act like it didn't even happen?

:face:

#13 ·
Did you make a police report? Not that the police care or anything, but you could get the report than give it to your insurance company and have that shit fixed. Looks like it MAY be an easy pop out?

BTW, COPS are worthless. One time at my college a girl hit my bumper and I called the cops and the cop basically told me he he didnt care. When he first pulled up he rolled down his window and angrily said to me "what do you want?!". I dont know if he didnt like asian people or asian cars or a combination of both, but he was an asshole.

The girl left the scene before he got there to go to class, so what he did was put a card in her windshield wiper with his number on it telling her to call him. So, later that night I got a call from the pig and he said "yeah she called me and said she didnt do it". Im thinking yeah no fuckin shit, of course shes gonna say that. And then he was like well theres no cameras in the parking lot so I cant do anything for you.

Oh the police, theyre so wonderful.. arent they?:sqnteek:

#14 ·
that sucks, but the good news is it can be popped out some. since it looks like it may be easy to access behind the panel, a good body guy could even work out the wrinkles along the crease.

#17 ·
damn that sucks, when i had my 92 integra i parked at a store and went inside for like 20 mins, came out and there was a dent on my drivers side quester panel about that size of the 1 on ur car....only different was i could see a muddy footprint where the dent was.

#18 ·
Looks like the dent is smooth. Check with either Autozone, Oreilleys, etc for a suction cup device that is made by Bondo. It looks like a large suction cup and what you do is wet the surface and the suction cup. Then firmly place it over the dent and pull! I've used mine many time on dents similar to yours on friend's cars and it manages to pull out about 90% of the dent or more.

#19 ·
Thanks for the advice, I tried it but the metal has been stretched and is now oil canny. I can pull the dent out but it pops right back in. And update I found out how the dent got there. The kids next door where wrestling around and they got to close to the car and ended up hitting it. Their dad gave me $200 to say that he was sorry. I thought that it was nice of them to admit that they did it. The fact that I got some money helped heal the wound as well. I'm just going to leave the car how it is.

#24 ·
The money is enough to cover the cost of materials. My father is a bodyman and he was the one who discussed the repair cost with the neighbour. It will be fixed soon. The only reason I was going to leave it is that I may be getting a rsx in a few monthes and would only use the tegra for winter. But I here what you guys are saying.

#27 ·
The money is enough to cover the cost of materials. My father is a bodyman and he was the one who discussed the repair cost with the neighbour. It will be fixed soon. The only reason I was going to leave it is that I may be getting a rsx in a few monthes and would only use the tegra for winter. But I here what you guys are saying.
Ah, a minor detail withheld from the story... yet makes a world of difference. The way you had originally put it made it seem like your neighbor was trying to screw you over... turns out he's giving you what he discussed with you father.

#25 ·
It looks like somone hit it with a ball and didnt bother telling you. But my mothers minivan had a HUGE basket ball dent in the door.

Search up "Dent Wizards" on google they took care of us. Somtimes they are even able to get dents out without hurting your paint. I doubt they can do this with that size dent but its worth i try.

Sorry about your car man. :thefinger To The people who did it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.