Acura World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a very cool screensaver a buddy sent me. Just unzip the folder, drag and drop the fish.scr file into your Windows directory, then select the "Fish" screensaver in your Windows desktop properties area. You will need to click the "Settings" button and insert the "7-fish" registration code which is provided in the zip folder. Also, make sure your monitor's color setting is at 16-bit, no higher, no lower!

http://www.theaviationzone.com/other/screensavers/fish.zip

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
very cool :)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
file not found :(

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
u said very cool first and then said file not found??? u said it first jus to PW huh

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
X3.2clsX said:
u said very cool first and then said file not found??? u said it first jus to PW huh
no this was an old post. I just got a new computer and I wanted the screen saver again. dork!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
excuses excuses

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Do you have a crack for it?

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
thank you SOOOOO much wiley!!!

scorp, the crack is the txt file I believe!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Iridium130 said:
thank you SOOOOO much wiley!!!

scorp, the crack is the txt file I believe!

I tried it... it didn't work.:dunno:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Scorpius said:

I tried it... it didn't work.:dunno:
really? :confused: Worked for me!

You copy/pasted 'DSG___988125' in right?

On a side note, I tried using it on my dual monitor and it only showed up on one :(

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, the "crack" is in the text file. Also, your PC must be set for 16-bit color, 24-bit and 32-bit will not work. And, it will not work on NT either.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JLmax said:
What the heck is it anyway, for those of us who aren't going to bother downloading it?!!
It's a fishtank screensaver similar to the one that comes with Windows98, but much, much better.

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
VERY COOL screensaver!!!!! Well worth the download...you actually made me change my Supra screensaver...first time I've done that in 2 years!!!!

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JLmax said:
VERY COOL screensaver!!!!! Well worth the download...you actually made me change my Supra screensaver...first time I've done that in 2 years!!!!
LOL. See, I told you it was very cool! Did you see that you can even select the type of fish you want in there?

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
Wyle E. Coyote said:

LOL. See, I told you it was very cool! Did you see that you can even select the type of fish you want in there?
Yeah, my GF likes it more than I do...she was playing around with the fish...she was just sick of seeing Supras everytime the screensaver kicked in!!!:rolleyes:

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
JLmax said:

Yeah, my GF likes it more than I do...she was playing around with the fish...she was just sick of seeing Supras everytime the screensaver kicked in!!!:rolleyes:
Stupid bitch! :p

Just playin' :D

Supras are 'kinda cool' too. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts