Acura World banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
geez, how the hell that hooptie was able to pull that off.

hahhahha. it's all kewl. i know he's got some big ass v-8 under the hood.

Friend of mine, got some sort of gto from the 60s or something and he runs mid 10s in a 1/4 mile. I saw the car and it was sick. It sounded so good..

lil raja

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
LIL RAJA said:
geez, how the hell that hooptie was able to pull that off.

hahhahha. it's all kewl. i know he's got some big ass v-8 under the hood.

Friend of mine, got some sort of gto from the 60s or something and he runs mid 10s in a 1/4 mile. I saw the car and it was sick. It sounded so good..

lil raja
Shit, I've had a couple of buddies in the past with old cars that were street-legal that could run sub-12s, and could get to 60 mph in under 4.5 seconds. One of them had a '70 Chevelle SS with a bored 396 (to 409 ci). He had to run with slicks on it or he'd just spin all day long. Another guy had a '71 Camaro Z28 with a 402, it also required slicks. That thing would give you whiplash in a heartbeat!!!

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
:eek: :eek:

Dang~~~ Smoked!!!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
songoku said:
:eek: :eek:

Dang~~~ Smoked!!!
:D Thank you! Thank you! I love being smoked like that. I honestly thought I ran a mid 13 or something since that was my second run in the Z06 (ever) because that other car pulled on me like a raped ape. I then saw the time slip and he ran a low 10 after which I felt much better to see my 12.7 :bigok:

·
Registered
315 Posts
what car was that running in the 10??

i owe u a 10 sec car....wahahahahah

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.