·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i got questions on volkracing av3 and the yoko av sport tires

say i got the following spec:
19 x 8.5 front with 235/35/19
19 x 9.5 rear with 275/30/19

how much would you say that combo will cost new? now if i can get a used set (rims are like new, and tires are 80-90%) for around 2600, is that a bad/ok/good/very good deal?

thanks guys, i am still kinda new to this... and no, it's not for the tls

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
You will spend some $$ on Volks.

I seriously doubt that 9.5 will fit on our car. The widest tire on the back might be 245 with 8.5' with correct offset. (maybe +50)

If you want more info as far as rims & tire size, talk to Eric (Edub). He's good at this.

Click here to contact Eric.

BTW you can't go wrong on Volkracing rims. Good choice.

Good luck rominl.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe thanks for the input man. well the wheels are not for the tls, there is no way i can get those thing fit. if anything it's for the gs400 ;)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Volk AV3 are pimp wheels.. but very expensive..
And of course they do have a knockoff, so you're likely to see another car with the fake ones.. :D

If you're gonna spend that much on wheels, I'd get the Blitz Technospeed Z2 instead.. :D

but besides alll of that..

the optionl 17" stock wheel size of a GS400:
17x8
+50 offset
5x114.3 bot pattern
And there are no problems, so lets thake that as a starting point..

With that, the
19x8.5, +45 shoud fit just fine..

19x9.5, +51 should be very close.. but I think the GS has more clearence than our cars do.. and since it's the rear wheel, you are less likely to rub..

Tire sizes are good.

But as far as to where to find them for cheap, very unlikely.. for 19"s anyway :(

ask valueTL if he can help you out..

or maybe the guys over at clubLexus.com or lexusownersclub.com
I hope to get a GS4 someday.. :)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
rominl:
I'm sorry bro...I don't know more than what's been said so far :(. (I got your PM).

Austin519

·
Registered
737 Posts
i would say thats a great deal man...your lexus will look like this picture attached...damn, these are seriously phat wheels too...often replicated, but never duplicated:D...Shyne:king:

P.S.-why dont you contact value on pricing???

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hope this pic helps. Seriously if the tires are in good shape and no major damage to the wheels go for it. The wheel is a classic and loved by all.

Attachments

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Shyne & Mike,

Try not to steal other members' pics. :-/
j/k

:laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.