Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to forum, and happy to be here. I have a 2009 Acura TL w/Tech Pkg, and for the last year I have had some issues with my VPS, TPS, and my car won't connect to voice command or acura server. The VPS was supposedly linked to low battery voltage, battery changed, and while driving the warning message came on again. I haven't been able to connect with the server, but my Samsung Note 5 does pair with car. I can't use my handsfree link anymore, since it won't connect nor can I use voice command. My vehicle has 113,000 miles on it, and I have an extended warranty until 125,000 miles.
Can anyone tell me what to ask the dealer to look at when I take it in? Aside from the VPS, I'd like to let service know what the issues could be so I don't look like a moron. I would like to be able to use voice commands again. Also, my navigation system doesn't seem to recognize that I live in NC, and not some other state. It tends to give me info on places that are located in various states vs my own.
I greatly appreciate this forum, and for any help with these issues.
-Monica

· Registered
4,830 Posts
With multiple issues that most likely have a root cause, there's not much I can offer here. If you're bringing it in to a dealership, they should be able to sort it out.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts