Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on sale right now for $99, which is $79 off the regular price. I just want something like this w/ a box so that it stays organized. Mine right now is soooooooo not organized and its hard to find the tools I need. Its a 159 piece Craftsman set.

What do you guys think of this? In my opinion, very good deal, but just want second opinion from true car maintenance people.

http://www.sears.com/sr/product/sum...OL&fromAuto=YES&bidsite=CRAFT&pid=00933159000

·
Registered
231 Posts
Besides brands such as Snap-on, Craftsman hand tools are the best out there. My dad and I have owned many Craftsman hand tools and they are much more solid than the large majority of crap out there. I like their ratchets too -- real smooth operation. BTW, $99 for that set is a good price. Go for it. You will be pleased with the set.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
go for it! damn i wanna upgrade my craftsman 101 set for this =(

guess i cant because i just got this

edit: its a 3 1/2 ton floor jack with 2 jack stands a creeper

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Scorpenis this question is not for you, let someone who knows how to actually do some manual work answer this.:p ;)

It's all looking good. Good price too. Got all the parts you need, Go for it Bimmer prick.:D

·
Registered
7,695 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
StylinAccord said:
go for it! damn i wanna upgrade my craftsman 101 set for this =(

guess i cant because i just got this

edit: its a 3 1/2 ton floor jack with 2 jack stands a creeper
Hey! I just bought that same stand, jacks, and creeper this weekend!! Its awesome! Its a little too high though, but its still very cool! Go Craftsman!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Driven said:

Hey! I just bought that same stand, jacks, and creeper this weekend!! Its awesome! Its a little too high though, but its still very cool! Go Craftsman!
yeah its awesome...what do u mean its too high? i think its perfect...:beerchug: u gonna get the craftsman set?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
StylinAccord said:

yeah its awesome...what do u mean its too high? i think its perfect...:beerchug: u gonna get the craftsman set?
Hell yeah now! If you guys say go for it, I'll order it tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
you'll love it! i have a craftsman 119 kit it is pimp! i love it! i wanna upgrade it...maybe this weekend :D

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought it! Now I can't wait to use it! What should I do on my car now? :dunno:

I just did the brakes, oil change, tranny oil change.

Maybe the rear diff. oil change and wait for the front/rear brakes again :sqnteek:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
im gonna put in new shoes tom on the accord :boink:
i get to use the hydralic lift at School!! (i dont have school tom):beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I just put in for an in-store pickup of one of those myself. ;) I might have to splurge on other items while there, of course. :)

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
autoxCLS said:
I just put in for an in-store pickup of one of those myself. ;) I might have to splurge on other items while there, of course. :)
Woohooo! Join the club!

I can't wait to use mine this weekend!

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Craftsman tools are definitely the best of the best and not overly expensive either!

Go for it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts