Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a surprise! I consider this a bonus! These are over the course of 1 year which I 'forgot' about in one of my drawers.

Looks like I'll be eating good tonight!! Taco Bell here I come!! :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
???

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
:wtf:

What are those? Are we supposed to be impressed? :dunno:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Are they checks or something? :dunno:

·
Registered
179 Posts
food stamps ?

LOL hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
:bigok: :D :bigok: :D :bigok: :D

joking... lol

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
NightHawkTypeS said:
food stamps ?

LOL hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
:bigok: :D :bigok: :D :bigok: :D

joking... lol
hahahaha yup thats Kens dirtly little secret! :D

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on! Don't you guys work for a living?

Jay: Yes, I paid off my 540i w/ food stamps :D

These are checks from work. I completely forgot that I didn't deposit them. I hope they are still valid.

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
Driven said:

These are checks from work. I completely forgot that I didn't deposit them. I hope they are still valid.
how did you not notice and miss having the money?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
That just means that you have way to much money. Who the f*ck forgets to deposit that many paychecks. Life is good at the DRIVEN household!!:D

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
avengerjr said:

how did you not notice and miss having the money?
He's trying to rub it in that he has so much money that he can completely forget about half a dozen checks and never miss the income.

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
mdaniel said:

He's trying to rub it in that he has so much money that he can completely forget about half a dozen checks and never miss the income.
I think this "bragging about money" thing is contagious. We used to only have one member with this problem. It's spreading. :rolleyes:

What is this world coming to? :p

·
Moderator?
9,839 Posts
SidVicious said:

I think this "bragging about money" thing is contagious. We used to only have one member with this problem. It's spreading. :rolleyes:

What is this world coming to? :p
I'm out of here when they start whipping out their johnsons to compare.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Driven said:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

Look here bud I am relatively secure monetarily and even I can conced to forgetting to deposit a check ... but not more then half a dozen checks... The reason that some people have wealth and others dont is becuase those who do have wealth treat their money like their best friends... respect them, watch after them, and protect them... you have left 7...8 checks ... assuming they are of 2-3K each you just abondened 20 thousand friends..... i think not... but A for effort...

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I haven't even started talking about my private jets and private $2 million/year country club fees! :rolleyes:

You guys need to chill out w/ this whole 'bragging shit'. I found it, I posted it. Also, its not as much money as you guys figure it to be. I work at the local McDonalds so its perhaps about $500 total. Give it a break, you guys are beginning to sound too whiny for being adults. :beerchug:

I never said anything about whether what KIND of checks they were. You just believe they are ALL paychecks. :dumbass:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Driven said:
I haven't even started talking about my private jets and private $2 million/year country club fees! :rolleyes:

You guys need to chill out w/ this whole 'bragging shit'. I found it, I posted it. Also, its not as much money as you guys figure it to be. I work at the local McDonalds so its perhaps about $500 total. Give it a break, you guys are beginning to sound too whiny for being adults. :beerchug:

I never said anything about whether what KIND of checks they were. You just believe they are ALL paychecks. :dumbass:

You work at Micky D's????????? Like behind the counter and shit? Is that your second job?

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Zapata said:

You work at Micky D's????????? Like behind the counter and shit? Is that your second job?
duuuuuuuude if he can afford M3s and 540s workin at McDs...I WANT IN!!! ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm organizing a group of commandos for a full scale raid on Driven's desk. If he found those, chances are there are more to be found!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts