Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... for the first time in months. I'm as lazy as they come.

Here is a pic of the beauty. You can see my new tires too. Kumho Ecsta's. :D

Attachments

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just realized I need to update my sig. I've also installed the shock sensor. :D

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Hey Sid - I've got the Kumhos too. What size did you get? I found 225/45 to be damned near perfect.

Gotta love their grip - and it's even better in the wet!

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I got the 235's. Not sure. I don't remember right now, but I'll look later tonight when i go out and report back. :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sig has been updated.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Sid, now you have to use Zaino for your car! I have a silver car and I use Zaino and it comes out shiny all the time! Also, where is your front license plate?

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The plate is in the trunk. The thing it mounts to the bumper with is in my garage. I'm actually gonna have to put the plate back on for a couple days b/c I got a fix it ticket for not having it on.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
lookin good, Sid-meister!!!

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all for the positive feedback. I've been thinking about investing in a really good wax product, but you have to remember I am as lazy as they come when it comes to washing/ waxing my car. I've been thinking about getting that Blackfire stuff. It just seems easier than Zaino and the results are similar.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
SidVicious said:
Thanks all for the positive feedback. I've been thinking about investing in a really good wax product, but you have to remember I am as lazy as they come when it comes to washing/ waxing my car. I've been thinking about getting that Blackfire stuff. It just seems easier than Zaino and the results are similar.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
vince said:

*volunteers* :D
Are you offering your services? :dunno:

I'll buy you beer! :p

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Infamuz said:

What kind of beer? :beerchug:
Whatever beer it takes to make sure he does a good job waxing my car. :p

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
SidVicious said:

Whatever beer it takes to make sure he does a good job waxing my car. :p
No beer necessary. I will come to your house, and drive your car in lazy circles (that might take a week or two- I need to make a quick stop in TJ) back up to my house so that I can do the necessary work. :bigok:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts