Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using Mequires Gold Class wax on my TL since day 1. However, after reading information on other waxes...I'm tempted to try Zaino (Z1 and Z2). I'm wondering why the product is called a polish rather than a wax? Does it still do the same thing as a wax? Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link. I have already read the info at that link. It doesn't seem to have an answer to my question tho. Does Zaino Polish "protect" the paint the same way as a wax? I know polish will enhance the color and gloss of the paint...however usually wax is needed to "protect" that finish. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
mahman:
I'll make this easy for you...buy Zaino...use Zaino...live breathe and eat Zaino...hell make mad monkey love to Zaino...you won't need anything else :D

rominl:
That about sum it up?

Austin519

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Austin519 said:
mahman:
I'll make this easy for you...buy Zaino...use Zaino...live breathe and eat Zaino...hell make mad monkey love to Zaino...you won't need anything else :D

rominl:
That about sum it up?

Austin519
well pretty much. but you forgot to say sleep with it :D

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
rominl:
Heh I thought mad monkey love covered that :D

Austin519

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I haven't yet waxed my TLS. Every car I've had so far has been black, so the wax is REALLY easy to see and rub out. How easy will it be to make sure I get it all off of a SILVER car.

Also, I tend to get wax all over the fucking place. It will be on the handles. on the black part of the grill, probably will even end up with some on my nipples and in my pants. OK, I made the last two up, but you get my point. It seems like another spot pops up once I get my car out in the sun. Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, I found an online website where I can order Klasse. It's tacscar.com. Has anyone had any experience ordering from the site?

I'm also still considering Zaino...but I'm still waiting for a reply from them on how I can obtain it.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
J-DIDDY said:
I haven't yet waxed my TLS. Every car I've had so far has been black, so the wax is REALLY easy to see and rub out. How easy will it be to make sure I get it all off of a SILVER car.

Also, I tend to get wax all over the fucking place. It will be on the handles. on the black part of the grill, probably will even end up with some on my nipples and in my pants. OK, I made the last two up, but you get my point. It seems like another spot pops up once I get my car out in the sun. Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated.
ok, first of all i think you applied too much wax? i mean got wax at the back of the grill that's quite funny :) my suggestion would be wax the car in the morning, and after it dried buf them off under the sun in the afternoon. wouldn't that solve the problem?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
mahman said:
Hey, I found an online website where I can order Klasse. It's tacscar.com. Has anyone had any experience ordering from the site?

I'm also still considering Zaino...but I'm still waiting for a reply from them on how I can obtain it.
there are only two ways you can get them. send a check to them and they will mail out orders immediately, or email them for a list of local distributors to obtain the stuff. no other way

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok...I finally found places where I can purchase Zaino and Klasse. I have one final question for you guys....I have limited resources and I can only afford Z1 and Z2 for Zaino. So, my question is...should I get only Z1 and Z2...or the Klasse AIO and High Gloss Sealant Glaze? They both would cost me the same. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
mahman:
Well you'll also need Z5 between the layers...so Z1,Z2, and Z5. Otherwise it won't give you the same effect.

Austin519

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
mahman:
Oops my bad. I always get the numbers confused. What I meant is Z6, my apologies.

Austin519

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
mahman said:
Thanks for the reply Austin. I thought that Z5 was only necessary if you have swirl marks / fine scratches on your paint. Can I use Z6 in between the layers instead?
yes you can use z6 in between, no problem with that.

and yes if your car doesn't have any swirls to begin with, you can forget about z5 :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.