Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
It is supposedly based on the Accord Euro-R.

Wish I could read Japanese... What I could make out is the engine is a 2.2L DOHC VTEC (220HP??)...if they decide to keep the same engine...

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
RiceBoy said:
Wish I could read Japanese...
Copy the url for the Japanese site you wish to see and go to this site;

http://world.altavista.com/

once there, past the url on the lower portion of the page and select the Japanese to English and enter!:D

It may take several seconds and it may not be perfect but it's your dream come true. You can even click on the links and they will be translated as well:D

:ricey:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Latest News

Acura

2004 TSX (Sport Sedan) Industry speculation suggests that TSX could be the name of an all new sport sedan slotted below the TL but above the RSX in the Acura's lineup.

this statement does not make sence to me...below the tl and above the nsx. what does that mean?

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
JR01TL said:
Latest News

Acura

2004 TSX (Sport Sedan) Industry speculation suggests that TSX could be the name of an all new sport sedan slotted below the TL but above the RSX in the Acura's lineup.

this statement does not make sence to me...below the tl and above the nsx. what does that mean?

Well, your question makes no sense....did the articl read "RSX" or "NSX" ? :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.