Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weird....I had H&R sport springs for a while, then decided to go back to stock when i sold my rims. I put on the Neuspeed Strut Bar and the Comptech Sways, and damn! I can corner like a dream, and have the stock ride. Well, I thought that if I lowered again, it would be even better, so I went with the H&R OEs. To my surprise...it handled better stock! With the H&Rs, the back and front leaned more. My installer said this is due to worn shocks, that are now compressed more than ususal.

I guess its time to get new shocks, but I can say that if handling is what you are looking for, stock with the strut and sways are a good choice...

If you want to lower your car, you should get springe and shocks at the same time, or coilovers...cause down the line, you are going to have to replace your shocks anyways.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shocks in the rear going out.

·
91 Posts
what kind of wheels and tires are you ridding on now? stock wheels? what size tires?

what would you say the ride quality is like for the h&r oe's compared to the stock springs?

does your car look like the drop is lower in the rear? i heard the oe's provide an uneven drop front to rear- especially with added weight in the trunk.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stock type-s wheels and tires. ya the rear is a lil lower than the front. im gonna try and put in the stock spring in the rear and see how it looks.

the ride is good tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.