Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a few members request that we split the previous CL/TL forum to separate entities. Enjoy. :)

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
BlackShadow said:
BTW, how come there are only a few TLers in here but a bunch of guys in the cl board?:dunno:
well they recently just made the TL part seperate from the CL one.. it used to be combined. ;)

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Edub said:
Heeelloooowwww TLers!! :D

Just please don't

charge $$ :misslefir:

But i want to charge... we all know how i feel about it. :bigok: :bigok:

Hey ed.. welcome!!! :drink:

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
man....i for one am RELIEVED about this site!! I was depressed when I found out A-TL was going down.

·
Rice Admirer
1,029 Posts
Can this site handle the BW?

Alright, should I get hooked on this site? Are there any plans on membership fees or such. I like the picture UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD, and the SEARCH capability, but is there going to be problems if it gets 5x the members soon :)

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Can this site handle the BW?

We can handle it. We're currently using shared hosting. With the same company, we can switch to semi-dedicated hosting and increase our server space, resources, etc.

It's not free to me, but it WILL be free to you, the members. I won't ever charge for it, but I can't say I won't get sponsors like Comptech, etc.

my99tl said:
Alright, should I get hooked on this site? Are there any plans on membership fees or such. I like the picture UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD, and the SEARCH capability, but is there going to be problems if it gets 5x the members soon :)

·
Rice Admirer
1,029 Posts
EXCELLENT!!! Thank you for your prompt response :)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts