Acuraworld Junior Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

and the trunk

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
dude: your car is dope......that is one of the nices 1st gen. tl's i seen......c5's slammed...who said slamed cars don't look nice.....no offense to those that like chrome but it ain't blinged out...and that shieet is dope......pulls more to the import side......nice job and much props to you......i might save your car to my computer......peace out

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow

Thanks fellas. I didnt think you heads would like it that much. Now i am ready to get the value sports or skipper bodykit. Is there any place to get it besides value-car audio site. the page is down and i need the kit asap.

Thanks
colt

·
Registered
5 Posts
COLT 45 dope freaking ride... is it cool for me to use your pictures on my site.. i have a site i will be building just as a gallery for g1 TL's thanks

ELA.TL

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes

Yea thats sweet, you can use them on your sites, i want to give the yellow tl cherector some competition. .

Next steps are a greddy exh for a 92+ legend 4 door, the skipper kit, colormatch the wheels possibly and leave the lip polished, and a carbon hood with candy blue pearl clear on it so it matches the car. then repaint it a weird color

·
=)
489 Posts
lights

nice ride...i think all of us with black tl's dream about something like that. anyway, i got a question: what did you use to color your front blinker lights? and are they still functional?

-will

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.