Acura World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I don't feel like typing a long post, but it was fucking great. I had a very deep scartchy voice from singing the whole time.
Adema was awesome
Cypress hill sucked ass
Linkin Park was fucking awesome

There were so many hot fucking slutty blonde girls wearing nothing and going backstage with whoever they could possibly get back there with, what a bunch of fucking sluts. It is amazing, if only their dads could see what they were wearing. Oh well I'm not complaing, great eye candy but I would not fuck any of those girls considering what they might have already done, those are the type of girls that hang around the football players at school. That's all you need a blonde girl hanging out with a Linebacker. their total IQ is about 100. hahahah I'm just fucking around I have gone out with about 3 smart blonde girls. So they are not all stupid.

Oh also it is really easy to go to a concert in AZ, NY sucks ass. $30 for parking $30 for food $100 for the ticket and you have to dela with traffic
I spent $5 for parking $38 for the ticket and $10 in food and no traffic home. I love it here.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
oh come on, you mean to tell me that you didn't grab ANY tits or ass? huge crowds are good for few things.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh hell no I don't do that shit, My friends I went with ran down to the pit area where everyone was moshing and going accross the crowd, I stayed right in my seat sat down, sang and just chilled. like 4000 kids rushed the fucking pit area when the lights went off, it was nuts. Actually linkinpark spoke about grabing girls and shit, and they would stop if any girl got I guess molested or if someone fell and they weren't picked up, they stopped in the middle of one song because tow kids fell and they waited till they were picked up and then continued. Nah you don't want to grab those girls anyone, who knows who else has been touching them.

·
Registered
463 Posts
sounds like an awesome show..I'd go check them out if I had the chance.
but if you really want to see a band tear the place down and see a wild mosh pit, gotta go see Slayer...saw them a month ago and WOW! do those guys kick major ass.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
The best pit I've ever been in was a Suicidal Tendencies pit. There were big meat head guys surrounding the pit. I was scared to go in at first, but I noticed they were the ones making sure everyone was being cool. It was a blast.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
SidVicious said:
The best pit I've ever been in was a Suicidal Tendencies pit. There were big meat head guys surrounding the pit. I was scared to go in at first, but I noticed they were the ones making sure everyone was being cool. It was a blast.
ST were great, although slightly before my time.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't like the heavy moshing shit I Just like linkin park cuase it is basically everything I feel about my exgirlfriend so I like their music. :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
pgatour1 said:
I don't like the heavy moshing shit I Just like linkin park cuase it is basically everything I feel about my exgirlfriend so I like their music. :D

did you lose her to a DJ as well??:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts