Acura World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its basically the same type of BS product as was the 'Tornado' which you would put in your stock intake assembly and it 'magically' gave you extra power (which was proven to be 110% false later on).

Right now this auction is at $129 for a product which will give you about $.10 of performance (probably just that it might make you rush to the hospital faster after you cut yourself installing such a joke).

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Driven said:
Right now this auction is at $129 for a product which will give you about $.10 of performance (probably just that it might make you rush to the hospital faster after you cut yourself installing such a joke).
Or, it could get sucked into your engine. :eek:

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,088 Posts
Or fall off and blow a tire or two. :wtf:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
I really wanna meet the person who spent $150 bucks for this. Actually then again maybe I don't.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think this needs a big

WTF

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
I bought one of those Tornados...that thing sucks!!! (okay, okay, I know, that was WEAK!!!!!) :D

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Pull_T's a great guy - he was just kidding. :)

No harm, no foul.

BlackShadow said:

Yea like your post was worthwhile.:rolleyes:

BTW, learn how to spell or type before you hit submit.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
dude, this thing was the grandfather of the tornado shit. sad thing is, it sells on their website for somethin like $80. :rolleyes: what a bunch of dumb fvcks with too much money on their hands. with that 155, i would have chipped in a few more bucks and gotten me a cai instead of putting a coke can in my intake:sqnteek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts