Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I gotta say is that I'm disappointed the Rams didn't come through :(

Otherwise :beerchug:
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,777 Posts
I agree. Although, it kind of felt like the whole thing was run from a script. The game just seemed to move in a funky direction. Here are some reasons why I think this way:

1.) The Super Bowl XXXVI logo
2.) The winning team's name (Patriots)
3.) The winning team's colors
4.) The late drama

....and possibly....

5.) I'm sure a lot (a whole lot) of people bet on the Pats and the spread!!!

Even so, it was a fun game to watch! Too bad the Rams didn't win.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Definitely a great game. I kept telling people, "Well, I want the patriots to win, but St. Louis's offence is just too good. :dunno:

However, at the end of the 3rd quarter, it looked to be the Patties all the way so I switched to that HBO special, "project greenlight". When I switched back and saw the score tied, I was like, "holy shit! St Louis came back!" and caught the winning field goal. Man - that Patties kicker rocks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,154 Posts
The Jets should of won the game! :D
 

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
Joined
·
6,064 Posts
Even I enjoyed watching this one, and I really dislike professional football (with the exception of seeing the Jags live - don't get your panties in a wad, Sky ;) ).

If you've got to waste 4 hours in front of the tube watching men in tight pants tackle each other, THIS is the kind of battle you want to see!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phoenix said:
Even I enjoyed watching this one, and I really dislike professional football (with the exception of seeing the Jags live - don't get your panties in a wad, Sky ;) ).

If you've got to waste 4 hours in front of the tube watching men in tight pants tackle each other, THIS is the kind of battle you want to see!!!
Hey, keep it clean!! ;) Stop hijacking this thread w/ your pro football men fantasies :D
 

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
Joined
·
6,064 Posts
Driven said:


Hey, keep it clean!! ;) Stop hijacking this thread w/ your pro football men fantasies :D
:lol: I've always wondered why so-called "manly" men enjoyed watching such a homoerotic sport... :D I mean, there are dogpiling, butt-slapping, and seriously In-And-Out-ish endzone dances - how can any football fan NOT be gay? :dunno: :angel: ;)
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Phoenix said:


:lol: I've always wondered why so-called "manly" men enjoyed watching such a homoerotic sport... :D I mean, there are dogpiling, butt-slapping, and seriously In-And-Out-ish endzone dances - how can any football fan NOT be gay? :dunno: :angel: ;)
THATS why I watch pro wrasslin...

wait a minute...:sqnteek:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top