Brooks Brothers Dress Shirts
Berini Suits and Ties
Hugo Boss for suits and Shirts
Nordstroms

Back in NY used to wear a lot of
Jcrew
abercrombie
structure

but that shit isn't fun to wear out here.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I wear mostly Banana Republic and Abercrombie gear. Im the GQ type of dresser. Or just simply GQ.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Infamuz said:
I wear mostly Banana Republic and Abercrombie gear. Im the GQ type of dresser. Or just simply GQ.
GQ you mean cheap northeastern dresser. HAHAHh don't worry I was that last year too.

:D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Albertson's
Ralphs
Safeway

J/K

I buy most of my clothes from surf/skate shops. I like to either get really dressed up (suit and tie/ tux) or be really casual (jeans and a t-shirt).

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
pgatour1 said:
Tommy Bahama is def #1 for me
Cutter & Buck
Brooks Brothers Dress Shirts
Berini Suits and Ties
Hugo Boss for suits and Shirts
Nordstroms

Back in NY used to wear a lot of
Jcrew
abercrombie
structure

but that shit isn't fun to wear out here.
Damn expensive tastes if you ask me. I don't know how a full-time college student can afford such items without help. :rolleyes:

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
I hate to shop, personally. If I have to get something, I love American Eagle, Gap, Eddie Bauer, and Abercrombie for casual stuff, and those cheesy specialty stores (Bebe and such) for dressy stuff.

Of course, I can't AFFORD anything in Bebe, so I usually end up in department store hell... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Walmart
K-Mart
Super K-Mart
7-11
Target Clearance section (still kind of expensive)
Local Thrift mart

:bigok:

I hope you guys know I'm joking :sqnteek:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Boscov's and Wal-Mart.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Re: Re: What are your favorite stores to shop in

Wyle E. Coyote said:

Damn expensive tastes if you ask me. I don't know how a full-time college student can afford such items without help. :rolleyes:
Gotta love the parents :D

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What are your favorite stores to shop in

Driven said:

Gotta love the parents :D
Y-e-p!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
i also hate shopping; however, i buy most of my clothes at the gap or abercrombie (sweaters, that is all i will wear from that evil store). anyway, there's not much to choose from out here, but back home i shop at nordstrom, neiman marcus, and saks for the nice stuff. sigh, i miss the east coast.

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
raia_CL said:
i also hate shopping.............but back home i shop at nordstrom, neiman marcus, and saks for the nice stuff
Nice taste for someone who doesn't like shopping. ;)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: What are your favorite stores to shop in

Wyle E. Coyote said:

Actually clothing wise is my money, I love to shop and will spend $250-400 a week on clothes. My money,

Hey BTW I made my dad $15K already this year. When was the last time you made your parents $15K in 6 weeks. Then you can complain on how i spend there money. I made my dad a partner in my little real estate thing, We own 3 proerties out here now and have flipped 2. All he has done is backed me with capitial and sat back and collected 50%. SO FUCK OFF:D :D

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What are your favorite stores to shop in

pgatour1 said:

Actually clothing wise is my money, I love to shop and will spend $250-400 a week on clothes. My money,

Hey BTW I made my dad $15K already this year. When was the last time you made your parents $15K in 6 weeks. Then you can complain on how i spend there money. I made my dad a partner in my little real estate thing, We own 3 proerties out here now and have flipped 2. All he has done is backed me with capitial and sat back and collected 50%. SO FUCK OFF:D :D
Hey, you opened yourself up to my comments. You brag about how you spend money and I respond. My dad has money too, yet I have enough pride to want to take care of myself, even while in college.

Quit mooching! :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: Re: What are your favorite stores to shop in

Wyle E. Coyote said:

Hey, you opened yourself up to my comments. You brag about how you spend money and I respond. My dad has money too, yet I have enough pride to want to take care of myself, even while in college.

Quit mooching! :D
I wasn't bragging about shit, I said this is where I shop

SEcond, If I made him money, how am I mooching:rolleyes: :dunno:

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
pgatour1... the point here is... if you are as rich as you claim, why do you have to try and flaunt it all over the place. It makes you look like an idiot. A rich idiot, but still an idiot. Try to be more humble. My parents have money too and one day it will all be mine, but I will continue to carry myself as I do now so that people won't look at me like we are all looking at you now. Just some friendly advice. Take it as that and only that, please.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SidVicious said:
pgatour1... the point here is... if you are as rich as you claim, why do you have to try and flaunt it all over the place. It makes you look like an idiot. A rich idiot, but still an idiot. Try to be more humble. My parents have money too and one day it will all be mine, but I will continue to carry myself as I do now so that people won't look at me like we are all looking at you now. Just some friendly advice. Take it as that and only that, please.
good damnit you fockers, I"m not flaunting shit. I fucking named stores I shopped in, then I responded to someone saying something about my parents money. If you bitch about me takling about that why do you bring it up
YOu make no fucking sense. I didn't say shit about money all I said was stores I like to shop in. then someone reponses with a stupid response I have to set them straight then you say i'm bragging, Fuck that shit. Don't fucking pull that shit with me, come on now.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
pgatour1 said:

good damnit you fockers, I"m not flaunting shit. I fucking named stores I shopped in, then I responded to someone saying something about my parents money. If you bitch about me takling about that why do you bring it up
YOu make no fucking sense. I didn't say shit about money all I said was stores I like to shop in. then someone reponses with a stupid response I have to set them straight then you say i'm bragging, Fuck that shit. Don't fucking pull that shit with me, come on now.
You do brag about all your "things" all the time. This goes beyond this thread. I've read your posts for a while now and I know how you are. You talk about your expensive watches, all the cars you own, how much you spend on clothes per week. The fact that you feel the need to post these little things say a lot about you.

Just my $0.02

1 - 20 of 46 Posts