·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I would call it......Vol-ssan :bigok: :bigok:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Escamar said:

well hopefully they try not to make sumthin ugly like the 7-series...
younging, how u get to this thread? following me around, huh???
hheheheheh.
Yeah the 7 series is a disgrace. The 330ci quiet possibly might be my last bimmer. I might have to departure this company for good.

LIL Raja

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LIL RAJA said:

younging, how u get to this thread? following me around, huh???
hheheheheh.
Yeah the 7 series is a disgrace. The 330ci quiet possibly might be my last bimmer. I might have to departure this company for good.

LIL Raja
Why? The design of the new 7 might be blah, but the drive is oh so good.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
evolaerok said:

Why? The design of the new 7 might be blah, but the drive is oh so good.
man bad analogy. cuz if u were at a party and the girl did not look good, would you go to talk to her to find out if she has nice personality?? NOpe.

So yeah, the outside looks really bad for 70k, i rather spend that much on s class and pimp it up. But I know bmw ride well, but it must look good 2 u know.

lil raja

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
LIL RAJA said:

man bad analogy. cuz if u were at a party and the girl did not look good, would you go to talk to her to find out if she has nice personality?? NOpe.

So yeah, the outside looks really bad for 70k, i rather spend that much on s class and pimp it up. But I know bmw ride well, but it must look good 2 u know.

lil raja

hahaha...thas why you got the yellow in the S2k...be yelling out come get me...

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LIL RAJA said:

lil raja
Fat Gurls give good BJ's too!:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.