Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 4 26.7%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright im not sure if i should stick with the Accord or get another Car. Here are the Choices...1996 Audi A4, 1995 BMW 318, or 1997 Acura CL. :) ;) thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Whatever you do, don't get the 318... that's just a little shitbox with a propeller on the hood.... definitely not a "real" BMW.

The Accord is probably the best purchase, but I'd go for the CL. Not that I'm biased or anything!! :D :p

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Buick Century.

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
I voted CL only cause they have the same V6 the 1998+ accord does. Best value is a 1998 accord coupe - same engine, and cheaper.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Won't even consider the Buick? :(

·
Registered
422 Posts
the real question s/b: what will give you less trouble?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
i voted 97 CL...but ahem, that is what i have. i have had problems, but i am under the impression that it is only my car that is like this. so yeah, buy one and get the extended warranty.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Go for the accord coupe nick, especially the 98 body style.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I say go for the CL... it's newer and nicer than the 95 Accord that you're in, right? And you can get them pretty cheap right now; I think the most I could sell mine for is about $14,500 and it's in perfect condition. It has all the perks of an Accord (honda engine, for instance) but it isn't as ubiquitous and it's a little bit nicer than some Accords. :)

Like someone else said, make sure you get the 3.0. :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
AngelCL said:
...but it isn't as ubiquitous and ...
Hey quit using them's there fancy words LOL
hahahahah

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
AngelCL said:
I say go for the CL... it's newer and nicer than the 95 Accord that you're in, right? And you can get them pretty cheap right now; I think the most I could sell mine for is about $14,500 and it's in perfect condition. It has all the perks of an Accord (honda engine, for instance) but it isn't as ubiquitous and it's a little bit nicer than some Accords. :)

Like someone else said, make sure you get the 3.0. :D

u b what? what she say?:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
AngelCL said:
ubiquitous=all over the place

:rolleyes:
Allow me to pontificate my profound grasp of soliloqoy into an ubiquitous example of circumlocution :p lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts