Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
29,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Partied your arses off?

Polyman from the Acura TL board is down visiting along with my girlfriend Daisygirl, also from the TL board. We partied like fucking derelict rock stars. Drinks for me consisted of:

2 Scotch on the rocks at the airport waiting for Polyman
2 Scotch on the rocks before dinner
2 Grey Goose and tonics with dinner
1 Red Headed slut shot
1 Oatmeal Cookie shot
1 Dr. Dickhead shot
1 Red Death
1 Lemon Drop
1 Irish Car bomb
2 Amstel lights to wash everything down.

This was consumed within a 4 hour time frame. :beerchug:

Life is good! Can't wait to do it again tonight when we hit South Beach.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Hmm... :uhh: Mine was the same but ... uh, boring - heh. Mandi fell asleep at like 9 cause she's had the flu and Maddie decided she was not going to sleep last night (BITCH! :bash:) so I just uhh - yeah.

It was boring. :(

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Orange & Green said:
Partied your arses off?

Polyman from the Acura TL board is down visiting along with my girlfriend Daisygirl, also from the TL board. We partied like fucking derelict rock stars. Drinks for me consisted of:

1 Red Headed slut shot
1 Oatmeal Cookie shot
1 Dr. Dickhead shot
1 Red Death
1 Lemon Drop
1 Irish Car bomb

And you remember everything? Hum....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Clowns? We went to the circus of course! :D :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Mmmmmm - Oatmeal cookie shots own. My personal favorite is a buttery nipple - those things are insanely good.

·
Registered
29,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try a Red Headed Slut:

Jaegermeister and Peach Schnapps equal parts and topped off with cranberry juice.

Oh man sweet and strong.

Buttery Nipples are good too....and the shot isn't bad either.:mhihi:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Went to the PHX open, then went to Costco with Nootch, then went to see my girl and we saw a movie, hung out, and went back to her house till 3am.
No drinking, damn haven't drank since christmas break. Shiet.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Sux not being 21, eh? :p :kiss: :misslefir

pgatour1 said:

No drinking, damn haven't drank since christmas break. Shiet.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i partied my ass off since thursday....went clubbing, got drunk met few girls, slept in friday, went out for lunch wit my buddy, had dinner with a girl then left her and went to a club with a buddy of mine, had sex with a girl (benefit friends :D ), then saturday, went to another club as well....( jeez im such a clubber) danced with girls, then my roommate saw his ex girl dancing with some guy then shit hit the fan so my night was ruined as I had to look for him everywhere in the city cuz he was drunk driving....stupid fool :bash: then sunday, watched the football games and ahd study groups with the girls for a test i have today.

All in all...had a good weekend :bigok:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Sux not being 21, eh? :p :kiss: :misslefir

No way you can still drink are you kidding me, There are stores in the Bronx or in Port Chester NY that we know the owners and they let us walk in the fridge, back our cars up and load shit in the trunk. You think they are gonna say no to a bunch of rich spoiled kids who are gonna pay double what they pay for this stuff. I just haven't gone to any parties since I got back from NY. for one of the parties at my house near Christmas day, we had the Jeeps Hatchback filled to the seats so about 3X4ft of drinks hahahah.
That cleanup job sucked ass.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
X3.2clsX said:
i partied my ass off since thursday....went clubbing, got drunk met few girls, slept in friday, went out for lunch wit my buddy, had dinner with a girl then left her and went to a club with a buddy of mine, had sex with a girl (benefit friends :D ), then saturday, went to another club as well....( jeez im such a clubber) danced with girls, then my roommate saw his ex girl dancing with some guy then shit hit the fan so my night was ruined as I had to look for him everywhere in the city cuz he was drunk driving....stupid fool :bash: then sunday, watched the football games and ahd study groups with the girls for a test i have today.

All in all...had a good weekend :bigok:
Sweet, sounds like fun fo sho. Shibby:D

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
yea good weekend until my roommate went ballistic :mad:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
X3.2clsX said:
yea good weekend until my roommate went ballistic :mad:
Nah that's always fun, I remember about 3 weeks ago a pissed off drunk friend trying to explain why he was kissing another girl to his girlfriend that was fun to watch. I fixed everything up though and they are back together.

My excuse,"I was sitting next to lindsay and I moved and they were both drunk so when I got up she went to hook up with me and didn't notice it wasn't me and spencer was too drunk to know what was going on, so it's really my fault."
hahahah Damn I'm good
had to get myself out of 1... ok 4 or 5 of those in the past year. HAHAHA Shibby.

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Charlie Big Potato said:
Partied your arses off?

1 Red Headed slut shot
1 Oatmeal Cookie shot
1 Dr. Dickhead shot
1 Red Death
1 Lemon Drop
1 Irish Car bomb

wow, you're crazy

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
pgatour1 said:
No way you can still drink are you kidding me, There are stores in the Bronx or in Port Chester NY that we know the owners and they let us walk in the fridge, back our cars up and load shit in the trunk. You think they are gonna say no to a bunch of rich spoiled kids who are gonna pay double what they pay for this stuff. I just haven't gone to any parties since I got back from NY. for one of the parties at my house near Christmas day, we had the Jeeps Hatchback filled to the seats so about 3X4ft of drinks hahahah.
That cleanup job sucked ass.

How is the learjet treating you bish:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts