Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my best friend's old Integra I found...those wheels are 18" chrome Giovanna Kuji's....sadly he flipped it and now has a 2000 TL (Ken2000Ac on A-TL.com). I didn't even want an Integra when I was shopping for a car a couple of months ago, but it was Ken who talked me into getting mine. What do ya'll think?!! Pretty rare to see a Teg with 18" CHROME!!!

Attachments

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlackShadow said:
What a beauty!:bigok:

BTW, those look small for 18s...maybe it's just the pic.:dunno:
Yeah, it must be the pic...they used to look BIG on his car...he was the only person around here I've ever seen with 18's on a Teg, especially chrome.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
JLmax said:

Yeah, it must be the pic...they used to look BIG on his car...he was the only person around here I've ever seen with 18's on a Teg, especially chrome.

I love chrome.. but i think yours looks better! :beerchug:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy_AcurA said:

I love chrome.. but i think yours looks better! :beerchug:
Thanks mang!! Unfortunately, this is the last pictures he took of his car. This is what snow around Thanksgiving in Raleigh will do for you!!!!:bigcry:

Attachments

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
JLmax said:

Thanks mang!! Unfortunately, this is the last pictures he took of his car. This is what snow around Thanksgiving in Raleigh will do for you!!!!:bigcry:
:eek:

:wtf:

What happened?

·
Registered
179 Posts
JLmax said:

A little Zaino and it will buff right out..... :)

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SidVicious said:

:eek:

:wtf:

What happened?
Well, we all went out after church right around thanksgiving (this has been a year or two now), and it was snowing, but not all that hard. Snow for us here is pretty rare, so we thought it would just do it for a little while and quit, and nothing would stick. Well, when we walked outside after a couple of hours, EVERYTHING was covered and it was snowing pretty hard. So we all headed home. Ken had just gotten those rims 2 weeks before and had brand new Pirelli's on them. He was just going around a turn slowly (around 20mph or so) and the car just started sliding. Everything would've been fine, but there was no shoulder on the road. It was a steep little hill, and when hit hit it, the car slid down and flipped over. He was fine, but the car was indeed totalled. The only survivor was his amp/subs, which now is in the back of my Integra!!!:D

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Man...sucks to see my car all boo-booed up again. Good thing I got a best friend with a white 'Teg or else the memories would be lost!!

I miss that car...hell, parts were ALOT cheaper. :(

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BlackShadow said:
Ken, what did you do with those rims? From the pic, the other 3 rims (assuming) look fine.
I think he's gone for the night...insurance took them when they totaled the car, and then someone stole them from the salvage yard!! We've actually seen the guy a couple of times riding around town with them!! Ken's got a good story about this!!

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Basically I've seen this champagne 96 Accord with them on all over town like 2 or 3 times.

I KNOW those are mine. Promise. Anyways I see the car parked across the street so I go over to it and kneel beside it to make sure. Sure enough...they were mine. He can have 'em...I've already been paid for 'em, but STILL.

So while I'm kneeling he hollers out to me across the street "what the fuck are you doing". I just stood up and said I was admiring "my rims off of my old white 96 Integra, motherfucker."

He looked like a deer in headlights :D

He walked away quickly, but afterwards I thought...I should have just left a sheet of folded up paper on his windshield saying "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST WINTER".

No? Yeah...that would have been ghey. :D

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
nah that wouklda been cool. but only if you ended up killing him and his freinds

·
1,163 Posts
i would...key his hood and trunk and doors saying...I KNOW WHAT you did LAST SUMMER!!!~ hint hint* my rims!~...and he can't blame u for nothing...

·
Registered
737 Posts
ken that sux man...i wonder whos gonna be flossing your Lsportlines as well...i admit you did have some clean ass acuras...the TL was much much nicer...when you get your new car and fix it up...just remember to put on your seatbelt and say a prayer before you start up always...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Shyne said:
ken that sux man...i wonder whos gonna be flossing your Lsportlines as well...i admit you did have some clean ass acuras...the TL was much much nicer...when you get your new car and fix it up...just remember to put on your seatbelt and say a prayer before you start up always...Shyne:king:
thanks bro. i think the mod bug has bit me for good! every car for the rest of my life will be a project car. ;)

and it makes me sick to think some kid is gonna be trying to fit them LSportlines on his car...i oughta get royalties or something.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
ken2000ac said:

thanks bro. i think the mod bug has bit me for good! every car for the rest of my life will be a project car. ;)

and it makes me sick to think some kid is gonna be trying to fit them LSportlines on his car...i oughta get royalties or something.
I miss your TL snoop... that car was tits.
Oh well... new car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts