Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An Acuraworld chat room? I'll bet there'd be at least 20 people in there at any given time. Down side is that it would cut lounge traffic, but I think it's worth a shot. I've got a chatroom on my website, www.audiokarma.org and it's fantastic!

Whaddayathink?

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
A chat wouldn't be a bad idea. I know some of the guys who frequent the lounge are chatting almost nightly on AIM chat. This way they could use our forum and like you said keep some potential crap out of the lounge.

I wouldn't be against it, in fact, I would most likely join the chats. Good to have you aboard Tim!

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
A chat would be a great idea. Majority of the people will chat on the site instead of AIM...cutting some bandwidt issues in the board. It's a real pleasure to have you here Tim.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
i think it would be a nice idea. but that would be something outside aw, but organized by admins or mods? yeah it would be cool, coz' if you look at the lounge a lot of time the threads are just like aim :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.