Acura World banner

What do you think of these Centerline RPM's?

• Like a lot

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Looks aight

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Dont like at all

Votes: 4 16.7%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
:thumbsup: sweet rims! and only 17lbs for 19's:eek: how much do they run?

·
Registered
615 Posts
the rim design is pretty nice, and they are way light...i can lift one rim with one hand very easily. however, these come in the 19x7.5 size with a 40 offset. the rep said that you could mill away another 3mm to create a 43 offset. this wouldn't be too bad. you would be 1mm better than mine, but you would probably still experience some rubbing with 225s. you will definitely rub if you get 235s.

here are some other designs...

i actually like this one more...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill have to check the brochure that i got from the SEMA show, they were actually a lot cheaper than I was expecting. I think they were something like 215 per wheel if i remember correctly. I could be way off but they were something like that. I was just amazed at the weight when i lifted the 19 inch wheel up, was so amazing. :boink:

·
Registered
615 Posts
i first heard of them on the discussion boards, then the import mags probably and finally at the sema show. they are in santa fe springs so maybe a drive by? :p

Center Line Wheels, Inc. Voice: (562) 921-9637
13521 Freeway Drive Toll Free: (800) 345-8671
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

or you can check out their locator...
http://centerlinewheels.com/distribute/index.html#ca

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
StanMan said:
i first heard of them on the discussion boards, then the import mags probably and finally at the sema show. they are in santa fe springs so maybe a drive by? :p

Center Line Wheels, Inc. Voice: (562) 921-9637
13521 Freeway Drive Toll Free: (800) 345-8671
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

or you can check out their locator...
http://centerlinewheels.com/distribute/index.html#ca
Hmmm....a drive by sounds good :thumbsup: I got like 10pds worth of brochures at that SEMA show!! Ill have to go thru them all this weekend.

Maybe a perfect calling for another meet!!! :bigok:

·
Registered
615 Posts
vince said:
I was going to see if those would fit my car, actually. Does anybody know if they come in a 4x114.3 pattern? For 17 inchers.
according to their site, they have 17s in the 7" width and they have the 4 lug pattern. now if you can get both values with the right offset, then that is another matter you will have to inquire about.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Sorry, but Center lines on a TL? :mad:

·
Registered
737 Posts
honestly, i think those chromies hangin on tha wall are hotter...besides how much faster do you think those wheels will make you...you get 19in for style and grace...not to race...good luck picking a wheel as ive been in search for almost 5 months now:rolleyes:...just dont rush into things is what ive learned...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
633 Posts
i think those rims look clean as hell on a TL :thumbsup: I also think chrome is getting played out:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.