Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont tell me that food is sick... cuz i know you still eat it!! So what do you order from there? Anyone try that new chicken and bacon chalupa yet? :pimpgrin:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
meximelts own.

I get either:

2 meximelts and a bean burrito and a large Mt Dew
or
1 mex pizza, 2 soft tacos and a large mt dew

usually. I change my order quite frequently - just ask Mandi.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
:sqnteek: :sqnteek: :sqnteek: :sqnteek: :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

You need to lay off on the :smokin: and :wired: bra.

:no:

Crazy_AcurA said:
no wonder you have no balls.. you drink moutain dew!!!;)

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Depends on how hungry I am...

Either a bean burrito and nachos, or two bean burritos. :D

(I can hear Goldie yelling CARBS!! CARBS!!! in the background)

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
Anyone try that new chicken and bacon chalupa yet? :pimpgrin:
Just saw the commercial for it tonight! I'll have to try one soon. I use to be a Taco Bell freak, but I eat at Taco Bueno now more than Taco Bell.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: What do you order at Taco bell?

Wyle E. Coyote said:

Just saw the commercial for it tonight! I'll have to try one soon. I use to be a Taco Bell freak, but I eat at Taco Bueno now more than Taco Bell.

I couldnt take it.. all this talk about taco bell that i had to go run to the border. I got that new Chaupla... and its not that bad... but i dont think i can eat more than one. It will make you sick ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
You guys are so lucky the closest Taco Bell is like an hour drive from my house.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
You guys are making me hungry.. I think I"ll go on a food run in a couple of hours

·
Registered
77 Posts
I haven't had the bell for at least six months. I think I ate there so much that it just doesn't sound good anymore. The few times I've had a mexican craving, I've just gone somewhere else.

Grade D meat ownz joo!

:bigok:

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
Nothing...since my brother had some a couple of years ago and it gave him the major runs for (no joking) 2 days straight! :fart:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

You make it sound like its oh la la.... $$ :D
There not on every other block or exit off the Hiway in Canada, Its an American thing I guess, we have a few but not many.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
EL_STYLE said:

There not on every other block or exit off the Hiway in Canada, Its an American thing I guess, we have a few but not many.
"make a run for the border"

wrong border I guess. :dunno:

That was a really lame joke.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
chupame la pinga

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Steak Gordita Supreme, Chicken Soft Taco, and a Bean Burrito. Most of the time I don't order a drink, but if I do, it is Iced Tea because I try not to drink any soda.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Phoenix said:

(I can hear Goldie yelling CARBS!! CARBS!!! in the background)
:D

Actually, I was yelling FAT AND CARBS!! FAT AND CARBS!!!

Believe it or not, after about a two year absence, I had a Burrito Supreme from there just last Saturday. I used to love the Bell, but it's really pretty nasty. Don't think I'll eat there again for another year or so. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts