NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what I did for Valentine's Day

okay so I got 3 songs :

Shaggy - Darling Angel
Real McCoy - Come and Get Your Love
Divanyls - Touch Myself

And I remixed them so it was all about a minute and a half long....and I burned the mp3 to CD. Then I got her a dozen roses...

I had been dropping hints for the past couple days about how it was "going to happen at 9 PM tonite" and whatnot so she was really expecting it....I went in at 9 PM to where she works and just ordered some stuff....didn't even mention anything about it. She was really confused then ;)

So ten minutes later people my friends and her friends all walked in with a boombox and started playing the music....I walked in with the flowers and started singing...embaressed the shit out of both of us ;)

I'll post a video once I convert it to digital video ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
That took some balls to pull that off. So what did she say about it? Are you in?

:bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kuwolde said:
That took some balls to pull that off. So what did she say about it? Are you in?

:bigok:
hehehehe I hope so ;)

It's kinda complicated....Jesal, GayJay, Mandi, and Sky should all know...I've been bitchin and whinin bout her since the beginning of alst quarter ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.iridium130.com/shaggymix2.MP3

Imagine me singing that with like 50-60 people around all cheering, hooting and hollering.

What the hell was I thinking? :eek: :eek:

(and yeah the end of the song is kinda focked up...dunno why that happened)

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Well, you go boy!

BUT, BTW - next time don't pick a title that is similar to an STD. ;) I half expected to see a sexually-oriented joke about women - heh.

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Phil... you da man!!

So what was going through your mind right before your friends walked in and you knew you were about to make a fool of yourself for a woman? (BTW, I'm sure there will be plenty more chances for you to do that.)

And what came of this whole ordeal? :boink:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Good job Phil! You got mad guts! Congrats to you green box, you have to keep us updated on what happens. :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SidVicious said:
Phil... you da man!!

So what was going through your mind right before your friends walked in and you knew you were about to make a fool of yourself for a woman? (BTW, I'm sure there will be plenty more chances for you to do that.)

And what came of this whole ordeal? :boink:
I don't know...I dont think I've ever done anything this "crazy" for a girl before....maybe cuz I'm crazy for her? hehehe....I think the last thing I thought before going in was "ohhhh my god there's a lot of people here!!!"

I think I'm in now...I'll ask her out some time I guess ;) Hot damn! :D :D :D :D x10000

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
I only had flowers delivered to her during class... (I know their head of security)... The rest of the day her friends kept saying they wished they had a boyfriend like me... blah, blah... Gee, I wonder why she won't let me meet those friends... :boink:
I also got her this.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Scott and I got in such a big fight that he left the house (like he was going away for the night), and showed back up in ten minutes saying his car wouldn't start so he'd have to stay anyway. But I drive the same car as him (funny coincidence, that) and I know that our car NEVER doesn't start unless there's something really wrong with it, so I know he was just being a baby. :) Everything's fine now. ;)

Oh yeah but I made him lasagna and a cake that said, "BE MINE" and "SWEET LOVE" all over it with those little candy hearts, so I REALLY knew he wasn't going to leave me. Not with all that food in the house. :D

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
AngelCL said:
Scott and I got in such a big fight that he left the house (like he was going away for the night), and showed back up in ten minutes saying his car wouldn't start so he'd have to stay anyway. But I drive the same car as him (funny coincidence, that) and I know that our car NEVER doesn't start unless there's something really wrong with it, so I know he was just being a baby. :) Everything's fine now. ;)

Oh yeah but I made him lasagna and a cake that said, "BE MINE" and "SWEET LOVE" all over it with those little candy hearts, so I REALLY knew he wasn't going to leave me. Not with all that food in the house. :D

Just give him a crack pipe and he'll shut up... :rolleyes:

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Scorpius said:

Just give him a crack pipe and he'll shut up... :rolleyes:
BWAHAHAHA... :lol:

Scorpenis is obviously very familiar in the area of smoking crack.

What part of P-O-T-H-E-A-D do you not understand. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts